First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You'll have to ask Doug. He bought them all. LOL already labeled it ready for shipment. If I find any more I'll send them your way. I have a bad habit of loading up on magazines on guns I thought I was going to keep. I was a lot less savvy and "rented" a few of the guns.

Some I bought used because I didn't know if I was going to keep them and it seemed like a good price the time. Kahr was one of them. And I bought the Springfield 911 I knew that's the gun I wanted and yet I traded it for a p365. Mostly because I got hung up with the SIG brand and the reputation.

I lost $50 on The Bodyguard. And almost a hundred on the LCP 2. I sold the p365 to my gun shop for $400. In fact, my gun shop bought all three guns. I lost the most on the LCP bout 120 there. I bought the mp15/22 for 330 and sold it for 250 to my gun shop once I bought the Kimber 1911 and the micro 9 I had to have the hat trick for the 380. Are they the best guns in a gun fight??? no. But like all of us I don't expect to get into a gun fight so I want the guns to look good for me and feel good for me

Obviously Glock would be better for a lot of reasons that have to do with actually shooting it at somebody. I don't expect that to happen but I will get very good from 5 to 10 yards3 on three guns. I already have the performance center dialed in. I took apart the Panzer cleaned and lubed it . Going to run some rounds through it at my brothers this weekend tells me his wife is not afraid of recoil.

I'm going to let her run the first round since I put it together. Lots of parts.
That's ok I just figured if he didn't take all of them I would take the rest.

Why do I have the feeling that once you leave Joe's he'll be out buying an AR and a shotgun. lol ?

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
Let me know if you have any of the Sig mags left after you get Doug taken care of. I have 2 more coming in the mail this week but wouldn't mind a couple more if you have them.

Stoner makes some really nice grips too and not just for the 1911's.

https://www.stonercnc.com/1911-g10grips
Got'em all!! LOL. I am not sure about the 15 rd yet. I wanted to try one but hadn't bought one yet. Looks like I got lucky. I know the 12 rd will stay with me. That is what I carry in it now.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Got'em all!! LOL. I am not sure about the 15 rd yet. I wanted to try one but hadn't bought one yet. Looks like I got lucky. I know the 12 rd will stay with me. That is what I carry in it now.

:punch: Why You! Lol.....That's ok I'll have 4 for now and it'll be a while before I feel confident carrying it anyways just getting it back from repairs. By then Joe will probably be selling his and I'll buy his spare mags. :LOL:

Last edited:
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
That's ok I just figured if he didn't take all of them I would take the rest.

Why do I have the feeling that once you leave Joe's he'll be out buying an AR and a shotgun. lol ?
Not a chance, He reminds me over and over again he is not interested in rifles.........Just like I would not buy a Glock.........ever..... LOL

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The trend continues. 3 months in a row with record sales and I suspect June will be too because of all these riots. Buy up what you can now because it's only going get harder to find stuff at good prices.

Gun sales surge 80% in May, says research firm

Small Arms Analytics & Forecasting, a private research firm, estimated that more than 1.7 million guns were sold in May, an 80% jump from May 2019.

“Yet again, firearms sales have surged in unprecedented ways,” said Jurgen Brauer, the group’s chief economist.

The stock prices for several gunmaking companies, including Sturm, Ruger & Co., jumped Monday.

Larry Hyatt, owner of Hyatt Guns in Charlotte, North Carolina, said the gun demand prompted by COVID-19 was already straining suppliers.

“Then you have this looting and rioting causing another demand, and it’s really putting pressure on inventory,” Mr. Hyatt said.

Gun sales typically increase during presidential election years and during periods of national unrest, including after mass shootings, but Mr. Hyatt said the confluence of factors is unique.

“There’s economic worry, there’s crime worry, and then you got the worry of the coronavirus — it’s [a] triple whammy,” he said.

More than 3 million checks were run through the FBI’s national instant check system last month, which was a record for May and about a 32% increase from May 2019.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/1/gun-sales-surge-80-may-research-firm/

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I've heard pros and cons about this guy but at least he's not taking any shit from these scum bag looters! I know if we still had Sheriff Joe he wouldn't put up with this either! You have to watch the video in the link. There's a longer version online but this sums it up perfectly! :like:

Sheriff Grady tells rioters, looters to stay out of Polk County

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/oth...ooters-to-stay-out-of-polk-county/vi-BB14VKEd

Here's the 8 minute version where he explains things better.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This just goes to prove my point that the government and police are NOT there when you need them the most. Those out in the Raleigh area be careful,you're on your own!

So much for "To Serve And Protect"!

The chief was asked how downtown residents can feel safe after some said not enough was done by officers to protect their property.

“When the greater risk is of injury to the officer, and I had five injured last night – a building? A window? A door? The property that was in it can easily be replaced. But for a person who has had officers shot. And more recently than not, I will not put an officer in harm’s way to protect the property inside of a building. Because insurance is most likely going to cover that as well but that officer’s safety is of the utmost importance,” Deck-Brown said
https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-ne...raleigh-officers-injured-in-overnight-unrest/

On a side note I know Sid is out in NC but not sure exactly where. If they even try to mess with his house all he'll need to do is turn on all his lights and give them an epileptic seizure. lol ? ?

For anyone who missed it before you can check it out here.

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Someone asked about the Panzer AR12. I took it up to my brother's to shoot for the first time because my local range doesn't allow shotguns so I have to go to a range about 20 miles away or do a shotgun indoors. In any case I couldn't feed more than two shells. Apparently the firing pin was not making contact with all the shells. So I sprayed it with ballistol and that just made it worse. So we took the gun back to his place I disassembled it used acetone to get all the grease and oil out of the bolt. Take it back to the range end fired everything without a hiccup. I was relieved. I'm going to the range today to give them a hard time about me not letting me shoot a shotgun in there. But I've got my two to three my 45 my 9 mm in my 380 I can shoot. One thing it did was make me by Slugs & oo only. So I have six boxes of small game and Target clays I'm not going to use. I put them on Craigslist. Live and learn. Hopefully they'll sell before Craigslist gets word of it. Only asking 30 bucks for all of them.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
Someone asked about the Panzer AR12. I took it up to my brother's to shoot for the first time because my local range doesn't allow shotguns so I have to go to a range about 20 miles away or do a shotgun indoors. In any case I couldn't feed more than two shells. Apparently the firing pin was not making contact with all the shells. So I sprayed it with ballistol and that just made it worse. So we took the gun back to his place I disassembled it used acetone to get all the grease and oil out of the bolt. Take it back to the range end fired everything without a hiccup. I was relieved. I'm going to the range today to give them a hard time about me not letting me shoot a shotgun in there. But I've got my two to three my 45 my 9 mm in my 380 I can shoot. One thing it did was make me by Slugs & oo only. So I have six boxes of small game and Target clays I'm not going to use. I put them on Craigslist. Live and learn. Hopefully they'll sell before Craigslist gets word of it. Only asking 30 bucks for all of them.
I asked about the Panzer when you posted the pics.

Good to hear that you got the FTF taken care of. I usually take my new guns down and clean them before I shoot them. The storage grease is sometimes a little thick and may cause issues. Plus it gets me familiar with the gun to start with.

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yep I am. Thanks for the heads up. Will take a look at them.:thumbsup:

I have some of these and they shoot well through everything I have. 22's are finicky and I've had problems will all of them even CCI mini's. I have a bunch but I'm thinking of getting 1 box because my girlfriend loves shooting my new M&P 22 compact and last time we were out went through about 275 rounds. lol