First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
For anyone looking for a good budget 5.56 suppressor the Liberty Constitution is on sale now for $299 + the $200 tax stamp and dealer fee. It's an all steel can which will be a little heavier ( 19.8 oz ) but for the price it's a great introductory can. I paid $200 more for my 5.56 can and it's stainless steel and lighter ( 12.9 oz ) but I think I would've bought this one if it were available a year ago at this price. The mono core baffle will make it easier to clean especially if you shoot 22's through it. At just over 6" it still gives you over 30 db level reduction.

Price will show $299 when added to cart

https://gunprodeals.com/product-details?id=623323

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I asked about the Panzer when you posted the pics.

Good to hear that you got the FTF taken care of. I usually take my new guns down and clean them before I shoot them. The storage grease is sometimes a little thick and may cause issues. Plus it gets me familiar with the gun to start with.
Yeah I was kind of surprised because I saw a YouTube video with this guy was just firing shot for shot 10 rounds at a time the thing didn't have one failure to feed. What got me going was not so much the failure to feed or eject when the cartridge was in battery sometimes it would not fire. so my failure to feed was not so much a problem with the breach as it was a sticking foreign pin.

The reason it was not feeding I thought it was not getting enough gas to pressure the bolt back when it did fire. So at the range, I sprayed a shitload of ballistol in it. That didn't help. When we got back to my brother's house I started to take it down.

This was the second time I took the rifle down as I did it after I bought it. So when I got back I sprayed the s*** out of the bolt with gun scrubber to get anything out of the firing pin area. I put the gun back together drove back to Myrtle Beach after a quick test at the range it was working like a champ. I have to go to another range to shoot a shotgun my local range doesn't allow shotguns. That's when I found out how nasty the Panzer is. 10 semi-auto buckshots. BOOM It's possible the gas block wasn't seated properly clean the bolt the problem was solved no more oiling firing pin anything in front of the beaver tail and behind the chamber.

The mp15 fired like a champ. My nephew never shot one before he ripped off 20 in a heartbeat. All in all a great visit when I got home I immediately went to the range here. I got to tell you I'm pretty good with the 45. I thought it was all stainless but it's frame is plastic so that slide must weigh a ton. Shoots Great

By the way Gun scrubber is some wicked stuff. I sprayed the frames with it just took all the gunpowder out and came out clean as a whistle. I can see why it's so expensive where I would be wiping and using a pick to get into the corners this s*** just works make the job of cleaning a gun easier. I filled a small bottle of it to take it to the range.

Last edited:

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have some of these and they shoot well through everything I have. 22's are finicky and I've had problems will all of them even CCI mini's. I have a bunch but I'm thinking of getting 1 box because my girlfriend loves shooting my new M&P 22 compact and last time we were out went through about 275 rounds. lol
I have 2 m p 15-22 magazines I don't want. Send me your address and I'll send them to you I know you have that gun

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered another 2625 rnds of .22LR from here
Sportsmans Outdoors

The wife is gonna use them against me if I keep buying ammo!:stop:

That will bring my 22 total to a little over 4k rnds. She said that was enough right now.:bandit:

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Just ordered another 2625 rnds of .22LR from here
Sportsmans Outdoors

The wife is gonna use them against me if I keep buying ammo!:stop:

That will bring my 22 total to a little over 4k rnds. She said that was enough right now.:bandit:
At leas they're only 22's and not 2.23. lol

I ended up getting another 1600 of the Federal Black Pack yesterday. With shipping and tax they were $69.00 so 0.43/round...I'm a sucker for a good deal. :curse:

I've been checking for the Mossberg 410 for you on gun.deals when I'm looking up other stuff and still nothing. They had a Shockwave 20 ga in stock but they sold out almost instantly. You'd better get her that Shockwave soon! :punch:

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
At leas they're only 22's and not 2.23. lol

I ended up getting another 1600 of the Federal Black Pack yesterday. With shipping and tax they were $69.00 so 0.43/round...I'm a sucker for a good deal. :curse:

I've been checking for the Mossberg 410 for you on gun.deals when I'm looking up other stuff and still nothing. They had a Shockwave 20 ga in stock but they sold out almost instantly. You'd better get her that Shockwave soon! :punch:
The 410 may have to wait. They are being stupid with the prices. :curse:

I think I am gonna get the M&P 15-22 for her first. It will be a nice rifle for her to shoot. I am getting my Marlin 60 back from our daughters house. She was shooting it before she got her own and I just never asked for it back.

I think I can get a 15-22 for a decent price. Don't mind it being used either.

I am gonna slowly build my AR15. Not rushing into buying it all at one time. I can catch some ammo on sale and buy it a little at a time also.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

I think I am gonna get the M&P 15-22 for her first. It will be a nice rifle for her to shoot. I am getting my Marlin 60 back from our daughters house. She was shooting it before she got her own and I just never asked for it back.

I am gonna slowly build my AR15. Not rushing into buying it all at one time. I can catch some ammo on sale and buy it a little at a time also.
If you want a plain 15-22 without a scope or red dot here's one for $373.99. You can usually find a budget scope for these on Amazon cheap. They're only 22's so no need to spend a lot.

https://www.gunprodeals.com/product...251-6-position-black-stk-black#product_detail

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

I paid $339 for mine.. sold for $250 to my gun store. It's a fun gun. Sold it to buy the MP15 .556 .223 ITS "FUNNER" LOL.

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am watching a few right now. I am thinking new should be around $350-$375. Used about $100 cheaper.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Anyone looking for a good red dot this Sig Romeo5 on sale for $99.00 with free shipping. I have 2 of these and they are great red dots. Very clear glass,10 illumination settings,5000 hours of battery life and MOTAC which is motion activated. Once you lay the weapon down it automatically shuts off after 90 seconds and turns on instantly once you pick it back up. I have one on my CZ Scorpion and can hit steel silhouette targets at 100 yards.

https://www.bereli.com/sig-sauer-sor50000-romeo5-1x20mm-compact-2-moa-red-dot-sight-black/

There is no magnification on the Sig red dot so I have this Burris AR-Tripler 3x Magnifier w/ QD Pivot Mount. It attaches before the red dot and will magnify it up to 3x's. The nice thing is it has a quick disconnect mount so you can use it on different weapons.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Burris-AR-Tripler-3x-Magnifier-w-QD-Pivot-Mount-p/300216.htm

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone looking for a good red dot this Sig Romeo5 on sale for $99.00 with free shipping. I have 2 of these and they are great red dots. Very clear glass,10 illumination settings,5000 hours of battery life and MOTAC which is motion activated. Once you lay the weapon down it automatically shuts off after 90 seconds and turns on instantly once you pick it back up. I have one on my CZ Scorpion and can hit steel silhouette targets at 100 yards.

https://www.bereli.com/sig-sauer-sor50000-romeo5-1x20mm-compact-2-moa-red-dot-sight-black/

There is no magnification on the Sig red dot so I have this Burris AR-Tripler 3x Magnifier w/ QD Pivot Mount. It attaches before the red dot and will magnify it up to 3x's. The nice thing is it has a quick disconnect mount so you can use it on different weapons.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Burris-AR-Tripler-3x-Magnifier-w-QD-Pivot-Mount-p/300216.htm
My SIL has the Romeo 5 on his "house clearing weapon". He paid $99 for it also. He really likes it. Also has an awesome light on it I don't know what it was, but it was bright as hell!

Got a chance to sit down with him last night and discussed my building an AR. He relayed some good info. I told him I wanted to do it slowly and he gave me some good pointers to look for.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My SIL has the Romeo 5 on his "house clearing weapon". He paid $99 for it also. He really likes it. Also has an awesome light on it I don't know what it was, but it was bright as hell!

Got a chance to sit down with him last night and discussed my building an AR. He relayed some good info. I told him I wanted to do it slowly and he gave me some good pointers to look for.

I just bought another for my other AR pistol. The price of these shot up to $140.00 the past 3 months and this is the cheapest I've seen it with free shipping. I like that you can leave it on and grab it and it's activated.

I just bought this LED rechargeable light on Amazon. I wasn't expecting much for $40.00 but it's a lot better than I thought and really bright. One day I'll break down and get a better but for now I'll see how this one holds up. I mounted it to my CZ Scorpion so it won't take much of a beating as there's no recoil.

What are you thinking of getting first the lower or the parts kit? There's been some good prices on lowers lately,check out Anderson lowers too. They got a bad rap a few years back because there was a couple bad batches but have been very good lately. I have 4 of them now,2 are on 16" AR's and I have 2 waiting for another project if I can STOP buying other stuff! :curse:

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I just bought another for my other AR pistol. The price of these shot up to $140.00 the past 3 months and this is the cheapest I've seen it with free shipping. I like that you can leave it on and grab it and it's activated.

I just bought this LED rechargeable light on Amazon. I wasn't expecting much for $40.00 but it's a lot better than I thought and really bright. One day I'll break down and get a better but for now I'll see how this one holds up. I mounted it to my CZ Scorpion so it won't take much of a beating as there's no recoil.

What are you thinking of getting first the lower or the parts kit? There's been some good prices on lowers lately,check out Anderson lowers too. They got a bad rap a few years back because there was a couple bad batches but have been very good lately. I have 4 of them now,2 are on 16" AR's and I have 2 waiting for another project if I can STOP buying other stuff! :curse:
Thinking of doing an upper first. Not sure if I want a kit or just start with the upper. Leaning toward an upper kit as the prices are coming back down and it's getting restocked. PSA has some decent ones, but the thing that he stressed was a chrome lined barrel and 1:7 twist. That is his preference anyway. Not in a hurry for my AR, it's a slow build. I will probably run any ideas by him for "approval' LOL!! He has built several AR's over the years. His parts box could probably build another one lacking only the barrel and trigger.

I like all the ideas and heads up on things. Keeping in mind that it's a slow build, I can wait out the inflated prices. The 15-22 will probably come first before my complete AR will. I might even build it as I have found a couple of sites that have that option. I would like an AR 9mm option also. So much to want and not enough cash!!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thinking of doing an upper first. Not sure if I want a kit or just start with the upper. Leaning toward an upper kit as the prices are coming back down and it's getting restocked. PSA has some decent ones, but the thing that he stressed was a chrome lined barrel and 1:7 twist. That is his preference anyway. Not in a hurry for my AR, it's a slow build. I will probably run any ideas by him for "approval' LOL!! He has built several AR's over the years. His parts box could probably build another one lacking only the barrel and trigger.

I like all the ideas and heads up on things. Keeping in mind that it's a slow build, I can wait out the inflated prices. The 15-22 will probably come first before my complete AR will. I might even build it as I have found a couple of sites that have that option. I would like an AR 9mm option also. So much to want and not enough cash!!
There's a lot of debate for and against a chrome lined barrel. You can do a search,it'll give you something else to be confused about. lol ?

I don't have one and don't really care,barrels are cheap enough to replace. Also I'm not one to go out and try and shoot dime size groupings at 300 + yards. I know many who have thousands of rounds through theirs with zero issues.

I have several AR 9's from 16" rifles to a couple AR 9 pistols in 4" and 8". The 4" one is really fun to shoot.,I put a foam cheek pad one that one because there's really no recoil and it's way to small to shoulder.

AR-9 Pistol.jpg