First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
Haven't done much to the Truck lately. Been working on the new to me V Noise trailer.

Changed out all the lights to LED's. Mounted my Phython for the front wheel of the trike. Also made a mount for thew bed frame that allows storing it out of the way when the trike is in there. Still waiting for the RV Windows and the Cabinets to arrive.

Then I'll wire up the porch lights and the inside lights to the deep cycle battery.

IMG_0432.jpeg

IMG_0433.jpeg
IMG_0435.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
2020FRL

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Don't know if anyone is interested .... but

been doing some work on the trailer, been hard because I have a partial tear of the right rotator cuff and the right bicep. Been doing the work with my right upper arm strapped to my chest, made for a slow go .... LOL.

Anyway, here's a pic of some progress. All new LED lights, wired the inside to a deep cycle battery that gets charged while it's towed. Twin cabinets up front, twin windows in the side, Front wheel chock, futon frame stored on the wall, table stored on other wall. Once the trike is in, not much room, but, pretty comfy with the trike out. Spent two nights in it in the driveway, the pup thought we were having a stay cay ... LOL.

IMG_0533.jpeg
IMG_0535.jpeg

OP
OP
2020FRL

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
The trailer is finished.

Here's a pic with all the stuff I need to take mounted such that I can still drive the trike in. Most of the available storage room is up front in the nose.

I built a sliding drawer thing (you can see it in the rear, left side, top that is where the AC goes. I was worried about stress when going down the road with the AC sticking out the wall.

I have two 115V 15 amp circuits, One for the microwave, CPAP, etc. And one for the AC, Fan or heaters as needed.

All of the lighting is LED, inside and out. The non DOT required things run off a 12v deep cycle battery. Based on tests I've done in the driveway, I can get at least a week before the battery drops below 11 volts.

I have a 4000W Champion generator that will run everything if I need to dry camp.

Anyway, me and the pup should be plenty comfy in this rig. I will have to pull the trike out to use it as a camper, but that's not a big deal.

There are 4x4's that act as guides to ensure I don't catch the fenders.

So here it is:

IMG_0809.jpeg
Sponsored