Great to be back in the Ranger world

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
Any bloviations from anybody not of damper-worthyness club are just bloviations (WITH THE IMPLICT EXCEPTION of Tracy (@Tracy Bowman ) and Phil (@P. A. Schilke) ):giggle:
Phil (@P. A. Schilke) cracked under the hypnotic pressure from Dave a long time ago. He installed a damper.

1619486190009.png

It was a big loss, we needed him in the resistance. :frown:
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Phil (@P. A. Schilke) cracked under the hypnotic pressure from Dave a long time ago. He installed a damper.

1619486190009.png

It was a big loss, we needed him in the resistance. :frown:
Only he has the limited edition Ford Racing damper. ?

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Welcome to the peanut gallery Walt, and congratulations on the new Ranger. We're not as crazy as we sound.....well maybe not all of us.......ummm, some of us.......well a few of us.......oh, what the heck. We're all a little bit off kilter, but that's what makes this forum fun. Enjoy that new Ranger.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Welcome to the peanut gallery Walt, and congratulations on the new Ranger. We're not as crazy as we sound.....well maybe not all of us.......ummm, some of us.......well a few of us.......oh, what the heck. We're all a little bit off kilter, but that's what makes this forum fun. Enjoy that new Ranger.
Hey‼ I resemble that remark...

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yes we are. No reason to sugar coat it he's going to find out sooner or later. :crazy:?

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Did someone say nap time? ?

Siesta-Man.jpg
I resent, er...resemble that remark too :headbang:

Last edited:
OP
OP
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 fx4 lariat
Occupation
Union electrician
Thanks guys. Right now I’m obsessing over a lift and some 33s. I wish Ford didn’t change the front steering knuckles. So I’m looking at a Camburg trail kit and either bds shackles or 1 inch blocks or icon springs. I know one thing, I’ll probably never do a diff drop lift again like my Silverado had. I would go solid axle before that
Sponsored