Got my Husky liners today, they do not fit

pa-fatboy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2016 Mustang GT Premium, 1966 Mustang Convertible C Code, 2019 Ford Fusion, 2005 Ford Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone check me? I ordered the front and read liner package from amazon. The part number was 94101.

I validated the box had that model number, my order had it and the Husky website also called out the same model for the 2019 Ranger Crew Cab.

The 2nd row qseat single piece liner fits like a glove. Both fronts are way to big.
Sponsored

Nutty 5.0

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LB Super Crew, 2012 GT500, 2015 VW GSW TDI
Vehicle Showcase
I went with the Xact versions but they fit perfectly. Part numbers 54701 front and 54711 for rears not that it’s much help for you.
Hopefully you just got the wrong item in the correct package.

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport
Yup that’s what I ordered. Maybe they accidentally put in the wrong front set. Any pics? I’d call and let them know.

Granger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I ordered the xact front and back from Amazon. The fronts did fit but were the weather beater instead of the xact. There is a model number on the liner you can compare to the box. Also the rear liner of the xact has the weather beater model number because they use the same machine to make it. At least that is what I was told. The material makes it obvious, one is hard plastic shell and the other is more of a thick rubber.

db_tanker

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger / 2018 Honda Civic EX 5 door
Occupation
Process Professional
Can someone check me? I ordered the front and read liner package from amazon. The part number was 94101.

I validated the box had that model number, my order had it and the Husky website also called out the same model for the 2019 Ranger Crew Cab.

The 2nd row qseat single piece liner fits like a glove. Both fronts are way to big.

Rich,

what did you wind up doing with your mats?

D

thewhiteranger

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger fx2 and a 2019 Subaru Outback
Occupation
medical

did you ever clarify this -- I was going to order the x act contours on amazon lists part number 54701 for the fronts --- but read this post and have been holding off to avoid dealign with the return hassle during the covid thing

OP
OP
pa-fatboy

pa-fatboy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2016 Mustang GT Premium, 1966 Mustang Convertible C Code, 2019 Ford Fusion, 2005 Ford Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
did you ever clarify this -- I was going to order the x act contours on amazon lists part number 54701 for the fronts --- but read this post and have been holding off to avoid dealign with the return hassle during the covid thing
I ordered the exact same part number from a different site and the Husky liners I received fit perfectly. I am very happy with them. Great coverage.

OP
OP
pa-fatboy

pa-fatboy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Rich,

what did you wind up doing with your mats?

D
I returned them back to Amazon. Funny thing was I ordered a qty of 2 by mistake. I never opened the second box to check if they would fit because I returned them they day after both boxes arrived. I suspect they would have. Anyway, I have the Husky’s that fit and I’m very pleased with them.

I saved $50 over WeatherTech as well. WeatherTech makes a great product. The Husky’s seem as good.

thewhiteranger

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
medical
I returned them back to Amazon. Funny thing was I ordered a qty of 2 by mistake. I never opened the second box to check if they would fit because I returned them they day after both boxes arrived. I suspect they would have. Anyway, I have the Husky’s that fit and I’m very pleased with them.

I saved $50 over WeatherTech as well. WeatherTech makes a great product. The Husky’s seem as good.
good to hear! I just ordered the fronts - 'exact contour' for my new ranger they had a used like new set for 80 bucks hopefully they fit. I just wish someone made a good carpeted set for these trucks I had Lund catch it for my F150 and they were great also clean easily. I don't really like the rubber ones but this dark interior shows every thing.

Granger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
good to hear! I just ordered the fronts - 'exact contour' for my new ranger they had a used like new set for 80 bucks hopefully they fit. I just wish someone made a good carpeted set for these trucks I had Lund catch it for my F150 and they were great also clean easily. I don't really like the rubber ones but this dark interior shows every thing.
Just make sure they are the x act contour and not the weather beater. I ordered a used one where someone swapped the two. I only noticed because I bought the rear as well but new. I can upload pictures if you aren’t sure. I think the fronts have a slight pattern difference but the rear look the same. The thickness, material and weight will help differentiate the two as well

thewhiteranger

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
medical
Just make sure they are the x act contour and not the weather beater. I ordered a used one where someone swapped the two. I only noticed because I bought the rear as well but new. I can upload pictures if you aren’t sure. I think the fronts have a slight pattern difference but the rear look the same. The thickness, material and weight will help differentiate the two as well
'thanks! I wouldn't have thought to check that-- hopefully it says somewhere on it. I bought them 'used like new' on amazon so that is a great idea - thanks again.

db_tanker

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger / 2018 Honda Civic EX 5 door
Occupation
Process Professional
I got the weatherbeaters coming and should be arriving today. we shall see how they fit.

Clump

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST former 2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
I ordered weather beaters direct from Husky and they fit great.

HarryD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger 4X4 SuperCrew Magnetic Lariat Sport
I just received a complete set of the Husky X-Act Contour Liners and they fit amazingly well.
I have had Weathertech liners in the past, but this version of Husky liners are Much Nicer!
The set that doesn’t fit must have had the wrong liners put in the box before being sent out.

Edit: As I see the comparison photos between Weathertech and Husky, I agree that the Weathertech has a bit higher coverage on the sides, but I would not trade that for the Premium rubber construction of the Husky X-Act Contour liners for the Plasticy feel of the Weathertech liners.

Last edited:

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
For our Rangers... nobody builds floor liners with better coverage than WeatherTech.... at least based on what I've seen and compiled below.

See how they cover the kick panel and door sill where the drivers left foot is. That area takes a beating, at least with my size 12 boots it does. None of the other floor liners cover this area.

Ford vs WeatherTech comparison by Northlight on Ranger5G.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: