Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'd say on this forum good luck with that! lol

But seeing as it's a Ridgeline and you've probably done more than anyone else on the Ridgeline forum I believe you. ?
Three words Dave,,,,I'm done......JUst have to gussy up the back window with decals Tinted the windows all around today 25%

I haven't really posted in that forum it really isn't anything I need to know. Accessories are far and few between and mostly not needed. The $1,200 wheels will go on my next one if there is a next one. Seeing at the Honda I would be more inclined to keep it at the end of the lease.
Sponsored

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I'm glad you're enjoying your Ridgeline. :like:

They are honestly more than enough truck for most people's needs with better comfort and MPG than your typical truck.

I've been giving a lot of thought to the offer Carvana gave me as it was more than $6k over what I paid for the truck.

At the end of the day there is nothing out there that I would prefer currently and nothing comparable I could get for the same price so I'm probably keeping my Ranger.

But I still have until Saturday to change my mind!

OP
OP
SubVet

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'm glad you're enjoying your Ridgeline. :like:

They are honestly more than enough truck for most people's needs with better comfort and MPG than your typical truck.

I've been giving a lot of thought to the offer Carvana gave me as it was more than $6k over what I paid for the truck.

At the end of the day there is nothing out there that I would prefer currently and nothing comparable I could get for the same price so I'm probably keeping my Ranger.

But I still have until Saturday to change my mind!
don't worry about the price after 7 days. I resubmitted mine and they added another grand
That's how I felt.. I have always had a soft spot for the "new" Ridgeline..Didn't care for the last one at all. I had somewhere to go when I sold my truck. That was to Honda.

.Realize I was going to buy an SUV (Was looking at Acura RDX and Lexus RX350) but another test drive and I saved 180 mile round trip to Charleston.and the Ridgeline "spoke to me" it said buy me now if you want an SUV with a very nice bed, In my opinion the BEST of both worlds considering I don't do mudding or Rock climbing.......ITs an "executive" pick up truck. Attached are two offers. The lower price is the initial offer I let lapse....thern they came back with the selling order for $35982

20200811_162443.jpg

Sell-or-Trade-In-Your-Car-Online-Carvana.jpg

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Yeah you did the right thing holding on to the Ranger. I'm not putting much into the Honda but it absolutely needs a bed cover which I use the roll-ups, of course, bug deflector which I put on everything. And I broke down today and bought a set of $300 chrome wheels because the stock wheels look like steelies. but that's it because it's a lease I'll be able to take off the wheels and the cover when I turn it in in 3 years. Well I hope these work because they're the only Honda polished Wheels. THAT'S ALL IM DOINGn LOL....

Honda-Ridgeline-2019-18-OEM-Wheel-Rim.jpg
I forgot completely that I got the AVS bug deflector :) Mine (obviously) is magnetic and I really like the 17" magnetic wheels, but the Lariat 4WD came with others. There is enough chrome on mine and it goes good with magnetic that I would go with something chrome like that but did not want the chrome package and beyond what the Lariat trim I wanted to spend on other things. Wheels are kind of a subjective choice and if I went with something other that what came with it, I know me and it would take months of googling and hand wringing to pick something else.

OP
OP
SubVet

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I forgot completely that I got the AVS bug deflector :) Mine (obviously) is magnetic and I really like the 17" magnetic wheels, but the Lariat 4WD came with others. There is enough chrome on mine and it goes good with magnetic that I would go with something chrome like that but did not want the chrome package and beyond what the Lariat trim I wanted to spend on other things. Wheels are kind of a subjective choice and if I went with something other that what came with it, I know me and it would take months of googling and hand wringing to pick something else.
Yeah I got spoiled by the chrome rims on my Ranger. When I see the Ridgeline just got what looks like steel he's just a gray on a white truck. And I have chrome trim around the windows the door handles show Chrome would look pretty good. The wheels I bought are more of a polished alloy than a chrome which is fine with me. I wanted to get Honda rims because I want Honda to do the job because of a TPMS and I'm going to get my dealer to give me a huge discount for these wheels if I complained about them when I first saw the truck

OP
OP
SubVet

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently they sold mine. Last time I looked there were selling it for what they paid me for it. Crazy.

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / Former: 2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Apparently they sold mine. Last time I looked there were selling it for what they paid me for it. Crazy.
That's bizarre. Mine still hadn't shown up on their site so who knows where it ended up.
Sponsored