• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Illinois Front Hitch

Heavy Duty

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brautigamexpeditionworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL Ranger
Occupation
Creater of titanium camping gear
Edited 4/9/2023

Note: No longer in IL now in MN.

$330 shipped for standard hitch.
$340 shipped for offset hitch (see below).

Front hitch for 2019+ Ford Ranger. This front hitch is designed for recovery using a winch. Great for backing in trailers too. Comes with installation instructions, and applicable hardware. Powder coated black. Other colors or unpainted, please pm me if you want something specific. Local pickup in Quad Cities (Iowa/Illinois) if you're in the area to save on shipping. I designed and manufactured these myself in response to my front hitch build thread.

Note:
If you have adaptive cruise and if you want a standard hitch (center of the vehicle), you will need to purchase a relocation bracket. Will not interfere with parking sensors or airflow to the lower portion of the radiator & A/C condenser. Winch, and electrical connector not included.

-or-

you can opt for an offset hitch that keeps the adaptive cruise module in the stock location.

Thanks for looking.

Standard hitches are available and ready to be put in the mail.
I'll run another batch of offset hitches here in May.

20220524_171850.jpg
20220409_190246.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone is interested in this, and if there are still any available, I can highly recommend it. @Heavy Duty did an amazing job on the design, build quality and also the packing job. I just installed mine today. Installing the hitch was pretty easy. I had to also relocate my ACC sensor, which was a LOT more work.

It is very inconspicuous after installed which I kind of like. Since we are required to have a front license plate in Oregon, I was a bit worried the winch wouldn't fit, but it does. It is close to the license plate but it fits fine. I'm a very happy camper!
20220604_151428.jpg

maxbottomtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT SCAB 4x4
Thanks again for the quality product! Please excuse the bugs on the front of the truck, but got my receiver installed, and also added in a 12v supply.

I used a 12v 2 way switch, and have an anderson pigtail in the engine bay (so I can throw the winch on the rear). This also lets me cut off power to the front anderson connector when the winch is not in use, which makes me feel a little better about it from a safety perspective.

22-06-26 13-39-03 3804.jpg

22-06-29 14-38-40 3808.jpg

22-06-29 14-38-49 3810.jpg

22-06-29 14-38-54 3811.jpg

22-06-29 16-49-46 3813.jpg

hmott

First Name
Harlan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tremor
Occupation
Software
I also have one, I agree well designed, built and packaged.

If you update the design to move the hitch a few inches offset then the acc wouldn't need moved at all. Would be so much better for those with acc. I would buy again and resell this one just to move my acc back where it belongs in the middle.

OP
OP
Heavy Duty

Heavy Duty

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brautigamexpeditionworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL Ranger
Occupation
Creater of titanium camping gear
I also have one, I agree well designed, built and packaged.

If you update the design to move the hitch a few inches offset then the acc wouldn't need moved at all. Would be so much better for those with acc. I would buy again and resell this one just to move my acc back where it belongs in the middle.
hmott,

Absolutely, I can make an offset hitch. I have material now to produce another batch and they're not welded up yet, so I'm thinking 3-4 weeks delivery at this point for a different design. PM me and we can go from there.

Ronnie G.

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Buyer
I need a regular one not with the offset if you have one.

Ronnie G.

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Buyer
Does anyone know how to reach Heavy Duty? Or if he still offers the front receiver hitches?

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase