Sponsored

Friday night drunk posting thread

Bob902

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bob
Joined
May 6, 2021
Threads
12
Messages
3,788
Reaction score
21,102
Location
St. Louis
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
@mountain goat
Yes haha and it’s only for medicinal purposes, not guzzlin just sippin and only on weekends, special occasion and holidays.:D
One of the best shows ever!
Sponsored

 

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Threads
24
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
2,689
Location
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
1648924064203.png

nice hood struts. showoff
The wheel well lamps get people's attention, especially those who started drinking early in the evening (Ford Accessory)....

IMG_0822.jpeg


Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 3.33.35 PM.webp
 


mtsoxfan

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Threads
54
Messages
863
Reaction score
1,789
Location
NEK VT
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Holy crap - the stuff that you miss when you’re busy doing this for your wife.

I need to catch up!


AF08BCDA-76F8-434C-A822-6572E619D177.jpeg


74DD933A-8C78-45F6-A57D-F9927C0A15F4.jpeg
Maybe it's because I've been drinking, but if you look closly at that wallpaper, there are some disturbing images... like a faceless butler holding the towel for one
 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Maybe it's because I've been drinking, but if you look closly at that wallpaper, there are some disturbing images... like a faceless butler holding the towel for one
Oh man - never noticed it, now I can’t un-see it. I just know I’ll walk in there late one night and it’ll scare the heck outta me. ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Doc
 








Top