DukeCanBuildit
Well-Known Member
I see that you speak Canadian. ?....ok... guess I'll crack open the rye
Sponsored
I see that you speak Canadian. ?....ok... guess I'll crack open the rye
Never had rye or even know what it is, I'm in though , never too late to start another bad habit .......ok... guess I'll crack open the rye
Are you questioning my drinking skills sir ? Or somehow implying that i can't keep up anymore ?my first guess would have been Ensure with fibre on the rocks at your age
Practice makes perfect! Keep up the good work. lol ? ?Are you questioning my drinking skills sir ? Or somehow implying that i can't keep up anymore ?
If anything , I'm getting better at it , hardly any recover time at all anymore...
My wife has an open bottle on the kitchen counter right now. I'll try it...the "winking owl" red blend is my favorite box wine. they used to have a wonderful Malbec from peru that was EPIC! today is gin and tonic. Who waits for friday?
Best wine that $3 can buy.Getting started here with some cheap wine from Aldi.
Pinot Noir. Just the right bite.
the other day I won $62 on a $0.25 bet. and if you didn't know...2 Phil's and 3 Tito's right off the bat !....nice![]()
![]()
5 Tito's really ...as we all know , Phil is wild ... ?
For what reason ? I assume it's covered in jizum and depression, I've already been exposed to both so no worries... plus alcohol is a good disinfectant, internal and external...you ever take a black light to one of those rooms???