SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
Wanted to start a thread showing you guys some of the cool stuff we have been working on with the Fox Racing Shocks Engineer dept. SVCOFFOAD was lucky enough to Team up with the Fox team during Prototype and Pre-produciton phases to help offer input on what we would like to see on their line of Ranger Shocks. Over the years we have been known to push the limits of The factory Ford Platforms to find out just how capable they are, Same thing will be for the Ranger. Below are some comparison pics pre install. Feel free to ask any questions you would like answered! I have listed some Key points Fox has done to make these shocks unique and simply put badass. Excited to share our feed back post install.

1.) All new Aluminum Bodies On Coil-over and Rear shocks with Hard Anodize.
- This Will now mean the shocks bodies will not be easily destroyed by harsh elements like the steal bodies in the past. This is huge for states using road salt during the winter.
- This also Means they are lighter weight(less un-sprung weight)

2.) Dual Speed Compression Adjuster standard on all 2.5 models
- Low AND High speed compression adjustment will let you fine tune your ride
- Quick and easy adjustments for Front AND Rear depending on preference, terrain , and truck setup

3.)Nothing new but should be noted
- Allows for up to 3" of lift
- Threaded body lets you set ride height to your liking and even offset height side to side to counter any "lean"
- Larger shaft for better control on and off-road
- Added travel both front and rear
- External Resi. for more fluid flow/displacement

CzOSNUS.jpg

ViaAW1C.jpg

vGvzj9o.jpg

AuHkE7Z.jpg

UIRahKG.jpg

-Jeff
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lunchbox88

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SuperCrew FX4
Looks awesome! Just for reference whats the diameter of the Ford factory shock body?

395Runner

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic FX4 Lariat, 350whp 2006 WRX Wagon
Badass - basically equivalent to the stock Raptor setup.

I wonder how much more travel the 2.5 kit provides over the 2.0?

Also curious if the street ride is basically the same between the two, or if one setup is more streetable than the other.

DBaz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
How do you adjust ride height?

All the threads I can see seem to be for spring preload.

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
Badass - basically equivalent to the stock Raptor setup.

I wonder how much more travel the 2.5 kit provides over the 2.0?

Also curious if the street ride is basically the same between the two, or if one setup is more streetable than the other.
Added Travel is about the same as the Fox 2.0, since stock arms can only allow for so much added droop. So far the ride quailty is much more composed in the bigger holes. Seems as if the truck has a solid bump zone now vs blowing through the travel and hitting the factory jounce bump. If front end comes off the ground it lands and sticks vs continuing to pogo. have been playing with adjust-ability quite a bit which has been a huge bonus. Opening up the high speed on street made for less chatter but closing the low speed the truck floats through G-Out ditch type transitions with out feeling like the rear diff is slamming into the frame.

Mellow

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Sport Lariat 2WD Plat. White
@SVC Offroad , I'd like to get the 2.0 Fox Rear Shocks... any discount code available?

Last edited:

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
Added Travel is about the same as the Fox 2.0, since stock arms can only allow for so much added droop. So far the ride quailty is much more composed in the bigger holes. Seems as if the truck has a solid bump zone now vs blowing through the travel and hitting the factory jounce bump. If front end comes off the ground it lands and sticks vs continuing to pogo. have been playing with adjust-ability quite a bit which has been a huge bonus. Opening up the high speed on street made for less chatter but closing the low speed the truck floats through G-Out ditch type transitions with out feeling like the rear diff is slamming into the frame.
Sounds awesome and like a needed improvement!

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
I would be intrested In buy a set of I could find out if they fit the my 19 px3 ranger we get over in Australia.
Do u have any info
Unfortunately I do not have an answer as if the frames are the same.

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
Just ran about 600 miles off-road down in baja and these things kicked some ass! was a little soft at first but cranked down high speed for some of the un expected hits and helped tremendously . even ran with 3 full size spares and a ice-chest loaded to the brim. totally different playing field then the stocker's or 2.0s will get some pics up shortly

Darryl Gray

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT sport/FX4
SVC Off-road
I am patiently waiting for the 2.5 kit to drop any updates also what tire size do recommend also I love promocodes as well ty in advance love the thread Darryl