aslusers

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Orange SuperCrew FX4 Trailer Tow 302A
Vehicle Showcase
This is horrible. I typed in Northern Tool & Equipment and click search. It found three of them in Texas and I am living in Indianapolis. According to my iPhone, it states two of the stores are in Indianapolis. I used Apple Map to get there. Once I am in the parking lot of Northern Tool & Equipment (NTE) and asked the Ford Navigation map to find where I am. It identified the area. Then I typed in again with NTE. It located several in Texas. I end up typing the actual address of NTE in Indianapolis. NTE, 5236 Victory Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46203. The navigation map stated that it could not locate the NTE. What crap! I already updated it to 119 from 118. Horrible map! I will continue to use my Carplay and go where I want to go.
Sponsored

Charley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew XLT FX4 Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm, I still have 118 and it went nuts yesterday afternoon. My route was about 200 miles. I was nearing the end of a 120 mile stretch, about 3 miles to go for the next turn (right), and then about another 20 to final destination when all of a sudden Nav said recalculating and told me to take a left in a mile. Thought maybe it detected a wreck or stopped traffic. Took the left and immediately see a dead end sign! Turned around to go back on trak and Nav keeps recalculating. I finally ended/cancelled the route. since I had it saved, I called it up, and things went back to normal and I got to my destination without another problem. Weird.

UofMEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Escape Hybrid,18' Fusion Hybrid
Odd that given HERE recognizes this as a major brand/chain, they are still missing both locations in the map data today. You can check / submit any map improvements to them via this site:

https://mapcreator.here.com/
Sponsored