Ford Ranger Performance Power Pack

Babyboost_2.3

First Name
Wise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Most reports that I read say the same thing. The cost of 93 in my area is insane. I think the tune may still be worth it overall. Hate to sound cheap but I have a decent commute into work every day.
I have it but haven’t installed it yet. I have the catback as well. I’m getting it buttoned up and dialed in on the 27th. I think you’ll be fine and a few extra ponies and ft lbs never hurt anyone.
Sponsored

lloydr1206

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercrew
Hi Lloyd,

I honestly cannot comment on the MPG's but I am sure you will see some feedback here from actual owners. Of course this can vary on how you dirve.

PM sent with code. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Thank you!

lloydr1206

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercrew
My local dealer doesn’t install and it and doesn’t recommend it because they claim it voids extended warranty and standard warranty if something goes wrong. I was under the impression that this was not the case. Is there any confirmation of this?

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
My local dealer doesn’t install and it and doesn’t recommend it because they claim it voids extended warranty and standard warranty if something goes wrong. I was under the impression that this was not the case. Is there any confirmation of this?
Do you have a pre-owned with the CPO warranty or New?

- Benny

Babyboost_2.3

First Name
Wise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Ummm it’s an FPP product and it comes w/a 36 mo warranty. It’s only void if you or Shaky Jake down the street installs it. It’s states this or something damn similar on the FPP site

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Ummm it’s an FPP product and it comes w/a 36 mo warranty. It’s only void if you or Shaky Jake down the street installs it. It’s states this or something damn similar on the FPP site
True but it does not extend beyond the original 3/36 of the vehicle. So if you buy a CPO with an extension of say five years it wont be covered. Page 1 paragraph 1 covers this https://performanceparts.ford.com/download/PDFS/fpp-warranty.pdf

We should also note that because it's not covered does not mean any warranties are voided, This is covered in the above link as well.

- Benny

Babyboost_2.3

First Name
Wise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger

Barefootmoney1969

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Physician
Hey Benny, I was wondering if you had heard anything on the Ford Performance Bumper availability? I would also be interested in the Tremor leaf springs and bump stops if they are ever available. Thanks

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Hey Benny, I was wondering if you had heard anything on the Ford Performance Bumper availability? I would also be interested in the Tremor leaf springs and bump stops if they are ever available. Thanks
Hi Raymond,

Mid Year is when the bumper is to be available. Lookout for a new Tremor parts specific thread and we will surely add all of the parts links there once available. At this point the parts data wont show until the trucks start getting delivered.

Thanks,
- Benny

Babyboost_2.3

First Name
Wise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
True but it does not extend beyond the original 3/36 of the vehicle. So if you buy a CPO with an extension of say five years it wont be covered. Page 1 paragraph 1 covers this https://performanceparts.ford.com/download/PDFS/fpp-warranty.pdf

We should also note that because it's not covered does not mean any warranties are voided, This is covered in the above link as well.

- Benny
I have a new totally unrelated question .. do you have a part # for the Fox 2.0 piggyback reservoir (rear) shocks that are on the Ranger Tremor? I already have the FPP Fox. 20 suspension pkg, would like to level up the rear shocks to the Fox 2.0 piggyback/remotes on the rear

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
I have a new totally unrelated question .. do you have a part # for the Fox 2.0 piggyback reservoir (rear) shocks that are on the Ranger Tremor? I already have the FPP Fox. 20 suspension pkg, would like to level up the rear shocks to the Fox 2.0 piggyback/remotes on the rear
I am sorry but the Tremor data is not in our dealer catalogs just yet.

- Benny

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
Hi Terry,

PM sent. Sorry but we do not accept Ford Pass points.

- Benny
Do you participate in FordPass at all? Even if you can't use them for online purchases, can we earn FordPass points with online purchases?
Sponsored