Ford Protect ESP at $25 over Dealer Cost from Granger Ford!- PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE!!!

Ames

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Crew Cab 4x4 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I got my warranty last week from Granger and I couldn’t be happier with the price and how easy it was.

I plan on keeping my truck for a long time so I got the 8 year 100,000 mile warranty.

I paid $1,860 that includes bulb coverage and is a $50 deductible plan. I saved $100 with Granger over other online ESP dealers.
If I may ask, what level of coverage did you choose?

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
Continue this through June and I'm in.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
**June Update**

We plan to keep this special going for the month of June. Thank you to everyone who has referred someone else in to purchase from us or who has purchased a service contract from us. We were able to save our customers over $250,000 in the month of May from in-dealership retail pricing!

Also, we have started a website! You can visit us at GrangerFordExtendedWarranty.com. Currently we don't have live pricing up, but you can submit a lead to us there or by emailing [email protected]. We will get live pricing up on the site but we're working on the functionality and want to make sure pricing is accurate before rolling that out.

Thanks!

Zach

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here on the Ranger5G (and Ranger6G once production starts!). You guys/girls have been very supportive and we wanted to find other ways we can be helpful to the community. Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Ranger, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on vehicle now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? We can handle that too!The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Sorry to bother. I am coming up on 36 months, have about 13K miles on my Lariat. My dealer, who I have a close relationship with (small town, know the managers, etc.) contend that they cannot match discounted pricing. The question would be then don't dealers make anything fixing/replacing things under the extended warranty? Certainly my uninformed assumption would be that dealers did make something of each repair but don't know enough to call bullshit on their contention that can't afford to discount the warranty.

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Sorry to bother. I am coming up on 36 months, have about 13K miles on my Lariat. My dealer, who I have a close relationship with (small town, know the managers, etc.) contend that they cannot match discounted pricing. The question would be then don't dealers make anything fixing/replacing things under the extended warranty? Certainly my uninformed assumption would be that dealers did make something of each repair but don't know enough to call bullshit on their contention that can't afford to discount the warranty.
Yes, I'm sure they make money on warranty repairs as those are charged to the issuer of the ESP.
I think your dealer was referring to discount on the price of Ford Protect ESP. Grainger sells it for $50 above cost, other sellers will add a substantial mark up to the plan's cost for a good profit.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Yes, they will be compensated when the repairs are done. Generally speaking the reimbursement is less when covered by a contract because they have a pre-negotiated rate than if you were to pay out of pocket, but the dealership does make money on any repairs.

The cost of the service contract usually is a big profit centers for dealerships. We are trying to help you save some money and get the same great coverage.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Yes, they will be compensated when the repairs are done. Generally speaking the reimbursement is less when covered by a contract because they have a pre-negotiated rate than if you were to pay out of pocket, but the dealership does make money on any repairs.

The cost of the service contract usually is a big profit centers for dealerships. We are trying to help you save some money and get the same great coverage.
I really appreciate you taking the time to reply and I am close to pulling the trigger.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
After nearly two years of ownership and a great experience with this truck will definitely keep the Ranger! :thumbsup: Just bought an 8-year PremiumCARE extended warranty from Granger...incredible price and expert customer service from Brooke! :dance: I was told that you also get Rewards Points for this purchase. :like::like::like:
Sponsored

Last edited: