Ford Maverick Tremor Coming To Play In The Dirt

OCL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
I almost got a Maverick FX4, until my wife shook me from my haze. Why get "THAT" when you can get a Ranger that is more bad-ass? So I did more research and sure enough, the Ranger was a better fit for me. What was I thinking! I like the Maverick FX4 but I think offering a Tremor package dilutes the name. Nothing about the Maverick fits the aggressive nature of "Tremor".

I also considered the Bronco Sport Badlands.

I do believe if the Tremor wasn't available, I would have gotten the Bronco Sport. But this truck is something I share the passion with my wife so she does have a say. Because if it were truly up to just me, I would have waited a bit and gotten the full size Bronco 2-door.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I almost got a Maverick FX4, until my wife shook me from my haze. Why get "THAT" when you can get a Ranger that is more bad-ass? So I did more research and sure enough, the Ranger was a better fit for me. What was I thinking! I like the Maverick FX4 but I think offering a Tremor package dilutes the name. Nothing about the Maverick fits the aggressive nature of "Tremor".

I also considered the Bronco Sport Badlands.

I do believe if the Tremor wasn't available, I would have gotten the Bronco Sport. But this truck is something I share the passion with my wife so she does have a say. Because if it were truly up to just me, I would have waited a bit and gotten the full size Bronco 2-door.
good wife! where can i get one like her.

Last edited:

franchiseguy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
Does anyone know if the next gen Ranger will have a Tremor pkg or will it go from the FX4 straight up to the Raptor skipping the Tremor entirely?

mgallo13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MM Focus ST (sold), 2020 MM Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Financial Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if the next gen Ranger will have a Tremor pkg or will it go from the FX4 straight up to the Raptor skipping the Tremor entirely?
dont think anythins is confirmed as of yet. Ford will sell anything they can make money on- the Bronco and F150 have a million trim levels. I wouldn't be surprised if the tremor stuck around.

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013
You will see the tremor 99% bet on it. Even with the raptor on the F150 line the tremor is a great way ford to upsell and give ppl an option that fits there budget without having to go full Monty with the raptor

FXguy1

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Motion picture special effects technician
I hate it. Whatever. The Maveric is for city people to haul crap to their new house in the gentrified neighbor they just moved into. Why a tremor? So those same people turn into eco tourists and clog up every trail they can find having no clue what they are doing..... Cause now they have 4x4.......

Ugh.

FXguy1

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Motion picture special effects technician
Just wait for the YouTube videos of dumbass Maverick FX4 morons. It might surpass Mustang videos.
Sponsored