aslusers

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Orange SuperCrew FX4 Trailer Tow 302A
Vehicle Showcase
I see what appears to be only the standard mirrors. Are they adequate? Or are there others you just didn't put on for the picture?
We have not to try extended mirrors for this. As of now, we are happy with standard mirrors.
Sponsored

Sparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Even though the truck recognizes you have a trailer hooked up --You also have a trailer tow button on the shifter console -- Press this and you will now have a trailer icon on the dash .. And now your transmission knows and will adjust it's shifting.

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
Our first tow! It went very well! Don't feel anything behind and truck recognize the trailer automatically.
IMG_1735.jpeg
IMG_1738.jpeg

IMG_1737.jpeg
Great looking RV! post some pix of that, nice size!! :)

KVOFTN

First Name
KEVIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EDGE RANGER COMING SOON
What kind of fuel mileage are you seeing while towing? I am impressed by the towing capabilities of these Rangers. With the fish n ski I am seeing 19mpg. Now I have a Tracker Targa V18 and at 70mph I am down to a 16mpg avg. The Targa is like kite behind the Ranger. Even though I don't really feel it back there.

harringtondav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab, 2016 Jeep Cherokee, 2014 Dodge Dart Aero DDCT
I took my 3000# boat/trailer for a 20 mi. test tow. I didn't set tow mode. Previous Durango I'd up pedal shift to reduce clutch pack wear when accelerating. I did this with the Ranger at first, but realized this was unnecessary. The 330 ft lb torque and 10 speed tranny accelerated easily w/o ever revving over 2700 rpm.

aslusers

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What kind of fuel mileage are you seeing while towing? I am impressed by the towing capabilities of these Rangers. With the fish n ski I am seeing 19mpg. Now I have a Tracker Targa V18 and at 70mph I am down to a 16mpg avg. The Targa is like kite behind the Ranger. Even though I don't really feel it back there.
My second towing of InTechRV Sol Horizon Rover from Indianapolis to Louisville round trip was 13.7 MPG. The RPM remain between 1.5 to 2.0
I could see myself in that. Better than a pop up. The wife refuses for some reason. I want to travel the country in summers, but wife wants hotels.
Wife might have a second thought about hotels during coronavirus and the fact that your new travel trailer is much more safer to stay in, than any hotel. Grin.

Gunny8531

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4
Yes, for the size of this trailer. It has the largest wet bathroom (shower/toilet included). I have been looking for a travel trailer for a year and none of the markets has that big one. 6'4" can fit in well and stand tall while taking a shower.

Gunny8531

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4
Yes, for the size of this trailer. It has the largest wet bathroom (shower/toilet included). I have been looking for a travel trailer for a year and none of the markets has that big one. 6'4" can fit in well and stand tall while taking a shower.
What is trailer length and gross weight please? Gunny 2020 Ranger Lariat FX4

aslusers

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase