First time truck owner and loving my Ranger.

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Thought I would be the first to post here for an Intro. I'm Mark and live in Kentucky. There isn't much exciting to say about me. I'm a USAF veteran. I have an 80 lb yellow lab/mix/other I adopted about 7 years ago from a shelter. He's been my best friend and companion since then. I won't lie, I was kind of mess before I adopted my dog. His unconditional love and companionship really helped me reach a positive turning point in my life. It's hard to explain I guess. Due to that, I support organizations that provide companion and service dogs to people in need. k9sforwarriors.org is one organization that does a lot of good.

I'm thinking about getting back in to camping for the first time in a few decades and think my Ranger will accommodate that.

Other odd and random info: I hate tomatoes, they make me gag for some reason but I can eat pasta and pizza sauce. My favorite color is blue but I've had bad luck with blue cars so my new favorite car color is Ranger Saber. :) While I have been to many countries overseas, I've never been to Canada or Mexico. Canada is on my list though once things open back up from Covid-19. I've eaten Escargot. I once jumped on a stage and sang along with an American cover band in Germany that was playing "Take Me Home, Country Roads". Yeah, German beer.... ;)

My motto is : Humankind , Be Both. Admittedly, I don't always live up to that but I try. :)

Anyway, that is my intro.. I've already posted pictures of my Ranger in other threads. Here is my dog in his favorite spot, laying on my legs while I lounge on the sofa.

Fordaug3.jpg

Other than that, I'm glad I found this message board. I've learned a lot from all the people that post here. I'm happy to be a part of the Ranger community. You all seem very helpful and friendly.
Sponsored

Last edited: