First time poster, Long time reader.

HDRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger SuperCrew FX4, 1995 Jeep ZJ
Howdy. Been lurking around here for at least a year, maybe a bit more. I finally registered an account so I could join the party. I bought my Rapid Red 2020 Screw FX4 back on the last day of January after months of research in these forums. I felt confident enough with the information you all provided that I bought the truck sight unseen and without conducting a test drive on a similarly equipped truck. Crazy right? Maybe, but I have no regrets. Of course, the first addition to the truck was the super duper tailgate damper (my former F150 had it too). Second was the Auxito LED bulb replacements. Then came the Llumar CTX 15 tint (I like the color of CTX better than the Pinnacle), WeartherTech front floor liners, Rhino liner sprayed in the bed, Ford rubberized padded bed / tailgate liner, Undercover Ultraflex tonneau cover and most recently, the six speakers were replaced by Infinity components and a 5 channel amplifier (the 5th channel is powering a Pioneer micro 8" subwoofer behind the rear seat, which fit without any mods btw). Currently, I am re-reading several of the threads on suspension and tire fitment because the time for those upgrades is very rapidly approaching. Thanks to the crew for all great information and the free Ranger education.
Sponsored