Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 STX Crew 4Ă—4
Occupation
Union Pipefitter
PSX_20210914_223356.jpg
Hey!

I'm E, from New Zealand, now living in the US.

Got a 2020 STX Crew 4x4 back in February and I friggin love it! I used Ranger5G to do all my mods myself so a huge thanks everyone who took the time to share. Great community, I appreciate ya!

Ford Performance chip, Mishimoto CAI, UPR catch can, Turbosmart PB BOV, strut spacers, hub spacers, BDS intrusion beams, 33" Coopers on factory wheels, custom bed hardcover.

I just spent my Fordpass points on the perimeter plus module, and ordered a FORScan cable so I can set it up. Bilstein 6112 coilovers also arrived today!

Range on!
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
PSX_20210914_223356.jpg
Hey!

Got a 2020 STX Crew 4x4 back in February and I friggin love it! I used Ranger5G to do all my mods myself so a huge thanks everyone who took the time to share. Great community, I appreciate ya!

Ford Performance chip, Mishimoto CAI, UPR catch can, Turbosmart PB BOV, strut spacers, hub spacers, BDS intrusion beams, 33" Coopers on factory wheels, custom bed hardcover.

I just spent my Fordpass points on the perimeter plus module, and ordered a FORScan cable so I can set it up. Bilstein 6112 coilovers also arrived today!

Range on!
Hey E!

Welcome.....Spent a month in NZ...I hear there is a section of road somewhere that is straight...Searched for it, but never found it!

best,
Phil

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
PSX_20210914_223356.jpg
Hey!

Range on!
Hello and welcome. I lived in Wellington and then Auckland for 4 years. Love NZ. Now in the Pacific NW which I find quite similar in some respects.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
PSX_20210914_223356.jpg
Hey!

Range on!
Beautiful picture and scenery E. Come around and post more often, would love to see your input/truck around here. Love seeing Rangers in action.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Welcome to a great forum. I am in Oregon too! Beaverton to be exact. Mom and Dad always called Oregon Gods country. I have to agree. You have the beach in 1.5 hours, The mountains in 1.5 hours, The desert in 2 + hours. Amazing country. We do need rain here as it really hasn't rained much since April. I would love to visit New Zealand. Where was that picture taken from???

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
Welcome to a great forum. I am in Oregon too! Beaverton to be exact. Mom and Dad always called Oregon Gods country. I have to agree. You have the beach in 1.5 hours, The mountains in 1.5 hours, The desert in 2 + hours. Amazing country. We do need rain here as it really hasn't rained much since April. I would love to visit New Zealand.
Rain this weekend...finally ?

OP
OP
TheBadger

TheBadger

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 STX Crew 4Ă—4
Occupation
Union Pipefitter
Welcome E - enjoying your Ranger, I reckon.
Too right, mate!

Welcome to a great forum. I am in Oregon too! Beaverton to be exact. Mom and Dad always called Oregon Gods country. I have to agree. You have the beach in 1.5 hours, The mountains in 1.5 hours, The desert in 2 + hours. Amazing country. We do need rain here as it really hasn't rained much since April. I would love to visit New Zealand. Where was that picture taken from???
Man I'm dying to get up to Oregon, but I worry I won't be able to turn back. Gonna need a whole summer to explore up there!
Pic is the Clavey River, Stanislaus National Forest, CA. Didn't catch anything, and I still gotta buff out the shrub stripes from that trip.
Sponsored

Last edited: