OP
OP
Pkv126

Pkv126

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020-Ranger-XL-2WD
Looking forward to see where your truck ends up. ? who am I kidding the mods never stop:D
Haha I tell myself (and my wife) that I will stop adding stuff to the list, but it will never happens. Once I get back and get the work done, I’ll be sure to add a bunch of photos. You’ll just be waiting a couple months lol
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
Pkv126

Pkv126

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020-Ranger-XL-2WD
Welllllll a couple other items purchased!

I think that the Decked system will help me with the storage issues that come with limited cab space.

I also went with a Softopper to throw over the bed. I liked the MX4 that I currently have, but my vision has changed a bit and the Softopper makes more sense to me with getting the Decked system. If anyone is NC is looking to purchase a MX4 cover, you can PM me.

3D882CF7-2904-4165-9A93-194D13EDBCD1.jpeg
F4E5D1E2-A8D7-41E5-94FE-117A9F5BF333.jpeg

Reactions: Doc

Phik

First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
Loving seeing your mods. I have the same 4x2 xl and take it off road (by necessity) here in west africa. I want a locker, but I can't trust the shops around here to install correctly.
I have only gotten stuck once though, these rangers are very capable.
I am looking at your mods to see what to copy; I do trust that the shops can do the less technical work here, they do a lot with Land Cruisers etc, so they know how to do the basics.
Ironically, I will probably get the locker installed after I am back home (US) where the roads are good -- maybe I will take up off roading as a hobby then.

OP
OP
Pkv126

Pkv126

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020-Ranger-XL-2WD
Loving seeing your mods. I have the same 4x2 xl and take it off road (by necessity) here in west africa. I want a locker, but I can't trust the shops around here to install correctly.
I have only gotten stuck once though, these rangers are very capable.
I am looking at your mods to see what to copy; I do trust that the shops can do the less technical work here, they do a lot with Land Cruisers etc, so they know how to do the basics.
Ironically, I will probably get the locker installed after I am back home (US) where the roads are good -- maybe I will take up off roading as a hobby then.
I appreciate the kind words, I’m working in west Africa as well right now, I’m headed back to the states in a couple weeks though. Once I get back, I’ll add everything I’ve bought and take it out on some more off road adventures.

OP
OP
Pkv126

Pkv126

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020-Ranger-XL-2WD
Back home! And so far I got the topper installed and the front skid plate (no pictures of that yet). The OME suspension still hasn’t shipped yet, been almost three months...Enjoy the photo for now.

758B572C-4B02-49EE-AD63-842EAAE01051.jpeg

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Networking Technician
So, I've been looking through some of the off-road post and see that some other owners are looking for differential options for their 2WD. The process was hard to understand at first with what right parts were needed, so here is the invoice from the shop I had it done at. It has all parts in detail. Enjoy and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out. I'm usually very quick to respond.

Also, you'll see a "0" in the differential space for quantity. There is a good story behind that to show that you're getting a great part and great customer service.

IMG_20200628_070152~2.jpg
Would it be possible to get total cost? I'm just a little confused about 2 parts. For shop labor it says $100 but quantity 7. So was the total for installation $700?
Also, why does it say zero quantity for the actual air locker? Was it really free?
Sponsored