Eibach Coilovers, Camburg UCAs, and Methods installed!

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone, here are some pictures of the Eibach Pro Truck Kit and Camburg UCAs installed on the truck. I went with the 16" Method 315 and BFG KO2 in 285/75/16. So far it rides WAY better than stock, it's a huge improvement. I am very impressed with the Eibach kit, I didn't think it would ride as good as it does. The only thing in the rear are the Eibach shocks. I love the way it sits.

Eibach says the kit comes set at "around 3 inches of lift out of the box" so cranked the collar 2 full rotations up. I have the cast iron spindles so I went with the Camburg UCAs since they're the only ones that I know of who are making UCAs for these spindles, plus I've had these arms in the past and they're always a good choice. I'm personally a fan of 16" wheels on these sized trucks, thats thats why I went with 16s. I've had Toyos A/Ts and Falken Wildpeaks in the past, so I decided to try the BFGs this time around. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Also, I was able to get the intrusion bars out without cutting them, which wasn't too hard at all. Since I had the Baja Designs fog kit, I pulled the whole front bumper off and pulled the crash bars and put the fog lights in at the same time, that was a piece of cake. Removing the rear bars was a little more involved, but not bad at all.

Enjoy the pics! Oh yeah, and I broke the drivers side sway bar linkage during the process... Heavier duty links are on the way lol

IMG_0500.JPG

1A04B538-23E7-4582-A3D4-838800DD0328.JPG

IMG_0501.JPG

IMG_0459.JPG
That looks awesome, so what is the total height you ended up on the Eibach?
Sponsored

RangerBear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Looks really good! Im eyeing same camburg UCAs, do they require any drilling like the total chaos ones? Trying to avoid that... basically camburg, total chaos, bajakits and SVC appear to be options us with cast iron spindles have and I'm leaning Camburg...thanks!! Also any updates on ride / performance etc?

Todd Chapin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crewcab lariat fx4
Occupation
Chef
Haha I agree, Eibach didn’t sound too sure about they height. It’s almost like every person who assembles them sets them differently. Maybe this set is 2.75 and that set is 3.5 lol
I measured my 2.0 coilovers before installation and it was 2 3/8" from bottom of threads to collar with at least 1 3/4" left to increase hieght. The center of my fender is 36 5/8" from ground. My installer said it lifted my truck 3". I recieved no documentatiin much less installion information with my coilovers.

20220107_120207.jpg
Sponsored