Effects of Spacers?

Covid_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Hi everyone, I've seen a few threads here about spacers, but there was a lot of opinion, speculation, and anecdotal evidence...
Has anyone specifically installed 1" or greater spacers on their 2019+ Ranger and had issues after normal driving? What maintenance issues did you have, and after how many miles? Personal experience with Rangers only, please.
I have 1” spacers on my Lariat with the 18” wheels. Looks good, they are solid and not afraid they will fly off. I do have a slight wobble at high speed that wasn’t there before. I know it’s the rear spacer. Switched from side to side, torqued, it wobbles at speed. Not terrible but I’ll be looking for new wheels in the future. Really like those wheels but want the offset a bit out and better tires. Hard to find 18” tires.

OP
OP

Cclittle72

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Tremor
I have 1” spacers on my Lariat with the 18” wheels. Looks good, they are solid and not afraid they will fly off. I do have a slight wobble at high speed that wasn’t there before. I know it’s the rear spacer. Switched from side to side, torqued, it wobbles at speed. Not terrible but I’ll be looking for new wheels in the future. Really like those wheels but want the offset a bit out and better tires. Hard to find 18” tires.
Which spacers are they?

OP
OP

Cclittle72

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Tremor
Thanks everyone, I got what I needed. Don't beat a dead horse now. :)
Sponsored