RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
True, I never made the connection that this started the day after I put the flashlight there.. .and the buzz still came from the upper panel but maybe it just deformed the panel enough to cause that in another section... lol.. so much for common sense.
I'll fess up to one of mine - I'm a computer guy and my son was having problems with Adobe Flash (as I recall). I did a bunch of troubleshooting and couldn't figure out what was going on. After me looking at it for over an hour, my daughter in law asked "have you tried rebooting?" - I hadn't and I did and the problem magically went away. :blush:
Sponsored

Brewman90

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I'm having issues with between the b pillar and driver door. Very annoying creaking sound. Anyone having this issue?

20191202_115726.jpg

Last edited:

Dustanmont

First Name
Dustan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
I'm having issues with between the b pillar and driver door. Very annoying creaking sound. Anyone having this issue?

20191202_115726.jpg
I'm having a really bad intermittent clicking sound coming from the passenger B pillar (not the seat belt). Certain songs can get It to do it. It sounds like it's coming from the very bottom aft corner of the window. If I roll down the window I can push on the outside of the door (where the flat black portion is) and it goes away. I'm at a loss. I've added sound deadening to the door and door card along with lining contact points with foam. My next attempt will be pulling the B pillar trim and lining that area. Maybe even add some weather stripping underneath the factory stuff to put more pressure on the door... fun stuff.
Sponsored