Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
This would not be the reason I would not be buying a Tacoma, I have owned a Taco TRD and I really don't like the feeling like sitting on the floor.
Me too. Had a 2016. Very mediocre. Drive train weak. Modern Tech was non-existant. I came from a Gen 2 Tacoma which was a lot better ( but I love interior tech like Sync3 which is the bomb. The B&O is the best sound I ever had in a vehicle.. Couldn't wait to see what the Ranger would be all about. VERY happy.
Sponsored

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
If I had to think of something that annoys me on the Ranger it has to be the door panels in general. They just feel "cheap" and the arm rest, door pull and buttons are not very well laid out. I understand the doors are small compared to an F150 so that effects layout, but it doesn't excuse the thin and creaking materials. When my elbow rests towards the back of the pad it'll make a creaking noise if you put any pressure on it. Also the door pulls have a creaky feeling when you pull on them and are not in the best position. I prefer the pull cups that most vehicles have built into the arm rest.

Anyhow just a minor complaint, but the cheapest feeling part on the Ranger are these door panels. Hopefully they'll hold up long term.