First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger 2023 Ford Edge 1995 Cobra
Occupation
IT Demi-God
So I finally got around to having the lights I purchased from Diode Dynamics installed. The custom shop did a really nice job on everything and I love my new fog lights.

However this is a word of warning, if you order from them and have a lariat the do not have an exception noted that the tail, bed, and third brake lights are NOT for the Lariat. They simply list them as for the 2019~2023 Ranger. To their credit they are giving me a refund rather than the store credit even tho it is well pst the 30 day refund window, because the listing on their website is incorrect.

their customer service was exemplary and the RMA was issued right away. I will certainly buy from them again and recommend them but will be more thorough in making sure what I order will fit
Sponsored

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
I've been buying from them off and on for years. First purchase was LEDs for an Elantras gauge cluster. Those same LEDs were in it and working well when I donated that car. Always great products and customer service.

Just installed the LEDs for the bed and third brake light (XLT). So much nicer than stock.

1MjS

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Engineer
Similar situation. I ordered the rear tail light reverse LEDs and found the same error with the web site description when I tried to install the bulb in my 2023 XLT taillight. All the other replacements installed as expected and described. I returned the bulbs with no issues. Great products and I’m really enjoying the improvements.

OP
OP
RDJTX

RDJTX

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Demi-God
Sounds like a few of us should take our trucks to their shop so they can do a comparison so they can fix their website LOL

Reactions: EJH

EJH

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subarus, 2021 Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
Diode Dynamics has exceptional customer service.

I just installed their Stage Series light bar on my Ranger. I'll post a review soon. I've got their SS3 fog pods on my Subaru replacing older DD Luxeon fog lights on that vehicle. I'm debating replacing my Ranger fog with the DD SS3 also, after seeing how awesome they are on my Subaru.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
I do love my DD SS3 Pro Amber fog/driving lights and there customer service.
IMG_0351.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

OP
OP
RDJTX

RDJTX

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Demi-God
I've been buying from them off and on for years. First purchase was LEDs for an Elantras gauge cluster. Those same LEDs were in it and working well when I donated that car. Always great products and customer service.

Just installed the LEDs for the bed and third brake light (XLT). So much nicer than stock.
. Can you give me the part numbers please. one of the Managers sipped me another set AFTER the refund was issued. Not really sure why. I know they are different than the ones I sent back because I had written what they were for I.e. tails, on the packages and these did not have the writing on them. Going to call them but if they say
Diode Dynamics has exceptional customer service.
I just installed their Stage Series light bar on my Ranger. I'll post a review soon. I've got their SS3 fog pods on my Subaru replacing older DD Luxeon fog lights on that vehicle. I'm debating replacing my Ranger fog with the DD SS3 also, after seeing how awesome they are on my Subaru.
DO IT! They look awesome on these trucks

Reactions: EJH

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
. Can you give me the part numbers please. one of the Managers sipped me another set AFTER the refund was issued. Not really sure why. I know they are different than the ones I sent back because I had written what they were for I.e. tails, on the packages and these did not have the writing on them. Going to call them but if they say
DO IT! They look awesome on these trucks
XL/XLT not stupid bright lights.. but still brighter than stock. Cargo lights for sure are way brighter. I didn't see the part number on anything I still have; just the description and SKU.

3rd Brake Light LED for 2019-2023 Ford Ranger (one)

SKU: DD0030S

Color
Red
Bulb Model
HP5 (92 lumens)

Cargo Light LEDs for 2019-2023 Ford Ranger (pair)

SKU: DD0031P

Color
Cool White (6000K)
Bulb Model
HP5 (92 lumens)

OP
OP
RDJTX

RDJTX

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Demi-God
yeah not the same as what I have. Mine are IIRC the stupid bright lol
XL/XLT not stupid bright lights.. but still brighter than stock. Cargo lights for sure are way brighter. I didn't see the part number on anything I still have; just the description and SKU.

3rd Brake Light LED for 2019-2023 Ford Ranger (one)

SKU: DD0030S

Color
Red
Bulb Model
HP5 (92 lumens)

Cargo Light LEDs for 2019-2023 Ford Ranger (pair)

SKU: DD0031P

Color
Cool White (6000K)
Bulb Model
HP5 (92 lumens)

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge