First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Finance
Just wanted to update everyone. I drove the truck 200 miles today to get to a campsite with my son and everything seems good. Used the 4x4 on some loose gravel roads and it feels good. I certainly did not need 4x4 I just wanted to make sure everything was running ok.

I’m starting to get confidence back in my truck and really think this was just one of those fluke things. Hoping for a long a reliable life!

im even starting to like this super wonky 10 speed trans a little bit! HA!
Sponsored

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
bar coding makes this process much more accurate, as long as everything is scanned at each step. from inventory to install, you know what was scanned and what wasn't.
yep that's what they tell us but it's only as accurate as the dipstick scanning barcodes

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Didn't he retire from the site?
He will still try to respond to people who need help, if they tag him as above. No PM’s. (I believe that’s right?).

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
He will still try to respond to people who need help, if they tag him as above. No PM’s. (I believe that’s right?).
Hi Tracy,

Yes...I want to help where I can so if you tag a post on the forum with @P. A. Schilke in the post, I get a notice in my email that I was mentioned and can respond to this. I could not use the PM as my mail box got so clogged and discussion with Moderators on how to cut down on my time commitment and still support to a degree it was suggested to flag me as you did on another post.

I guess this is not well known, but I do not what a overloaded mail box either... PMs simply did not work

Also, PM responses are limited to the Person and many times there are several people that can learn from a response, so the moderators and I agreed that my responses should be viewable just like other forum posters.... And they are searchable.

So we will see how this goes... I want to give back but simply cannot spend the time on the Forums that I used to for several reasons. Not health related but to life in old age and the challenges it brings to the table.

best,
Phil
Sponsored