Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dave (@AzScorpion)got me to thinking -

1659102805472.png

Sooooo.....

For my new trainee

1659102847866.png

(next Christmas, yeah, that's it...?) found it here Training tools :LOL:
Oh your son and DIL are gonna love you. ? For her 1st birthday I have a gift basket all set up full of 303 products. She can practice on Grandpa Terrys Ranger.o_O?
Sponsored

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah 31 hours is a long, long time. I asked him if he was in the delivery room. Thought maybe the baby peaked her head out last night, saw him and got scared and went back inside until morning. ?
Yeah I’m honestly surprised they didn’t do a c section I was like 27 hours and they just about cut me out for taking so long lmao. My mom still doesn’t let me live that down so y’all better make sure she never forgets it either lmao ?

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Her new nickname is Wonder Woman with a motto of, "I gave birth!!" ... means my son is never going to be able to have any issue that can't be topped by that reply :LOL:

Both are doing great!!?

Thanks all!!:thumbsup:
Congrats Terry. I'm happy that the Mom and baby are well. Enjoy the years watching the grandkids grow up.

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
That's awesome, congrats @FoD!!!

Grandkids are wayyy better than regular ones. you'll see lol

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That's awesome, congrats @FoD!!!

Grandkids are wayyy better than regular ones. you'll see lol
I had text Terry yesterday to see how mom and the baby are doing, btw all are well. I asked him when is the Super Soaker and drum set arriving. :eek: lol Knowing him they're already on the way.?

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Terry @FoD is now the proud grandpa of a beautiful baby girl. :party: He had text me yesterday saying his daughter in law was in labor and as of 7:00 pm still waiting. He just text me now and finally today at 11:36am she gave birth after 31 hours of labor. :eek: Hopefully her first ride will be home from the hospital in his Ranger.?

Oh that poor sweet little girl has no idea what she's in for with him as her grandfather. ?

Now I'm off to make her a nice pink custom damper for her crib. You can never start them off to early. ?
Congrats to the sure to be proud Pa Pa! Children, grandchildren are a true blessing. I'm known as Pa Pa Joe to help keep the various grand pas straight.

I pay for AT&T Car Connect every month in both vehicles just so my grandchildren have internet connectivity while traveling.

Hoping to stay around long enough to greet one more generation, possibly two more generations.
Sponsored