First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
Ooh… I thought you were talking about a dealership for purchasing. I have no experience with Walterboro for service.

I’m almost at my first service and will be giving JC Lewis a try for it. IfI do mine before you do yours, I’ll let you know how it goes.

I have used JCL for an issue I had with my AC, where I screwed up the sensor while installing my Mishimoto airbox. They were quick and efficient.
Sponsored

WesternFlyer

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX 4x4
Occupation
Flying High
Vehicle Showcase
Ooh… I thought you were talking about a dealership for purchasing. I have no experience with Walterboro for service.

I’m almost at my first service and will be giving JC Lewis a try for it. IfI do mine before you do yours, I’ll let you know how it goes.

I have used JCL for an issue I had with my AC, where I screwed up the sensor while installing my Mishimoto airbox. They were quick and efficient.
Nice, good to know. I’ll update with my experience as well. Cool that they helped fix an error from a mod install.

Reactions: Doc

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nice, good to know. I’ll update with my experience as well. Cool that they helped fix an error from a mod install.
Oh, they charged me for it. Once they identified the problem, I probably could have bought the sensor cheaper somewhere else and put it in myself. But now, it’s under warranty. Total cost was $400 something.

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Forgot to update this... JC Lewis was quick and easy on the service. Made an appointment in advance for 07:30, truck was in by 08:00 and I was out by 08:30'ish. That was the 10k oil change, rotation, etc....

djsilver

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
1D88592D-7DDD-43F0-9859-01E283A2BC94.jpeg

Picked up my 2023 about 3 weeks ago but just signed up here yesterday. I listened to the 2023 6G hype last year, but when it was clear the 6th Gen wouldn’t come out until 2024, I thought about it and I dislike the front end of the 6G more than I wanted the extra 2”, so I went ahead with this one. 2WD, Tech pkg, tow pkg, E-diff, blackout pkg. It replaced a 2006 Dodge Dakota I drove for 15 years.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Welcome Don, nice choice of truck.

GatorRanger

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Aircraft Interior installer/Finisher
Just got to get my tires so I can put my flares on
2A18D0C0-DAC7-4848-BECE-67352FA21788.jpeg

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
I just created a separate post but if anyone sees E30 for sale at their gas station can you share that?

...and I frequent Pooler as well. Brand new J C Lewis dealership next to I-16 will be my service shop.
Sponsored

Last edited: