First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
And, one more. I technically live just over the Talmadge Bridge, in SC... but whatever. I put a deposit down last week on a 2021 XLT that *should* be in by the end of the month. We bought my wife a 2020 XLT last year and I've wanted one ever since. Can't wait.

*EDIT* Figured out how to read the order number on the window sticker online. Looks like the estimated delivery date is 10/12-10/18. Boo.... So, about a month to wait. Hopefully I'll be surprised with an earlier delivery, but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So, I asked my dealer for the CSX rail car number, so I could track my truck on it’s journey. He seems genuinely unaware that he has access to that information. But, he did say it’s now in Georgia, so that’s good. The dealer is in Walterboro, SC. I’m wondering if the truck comes to Savannah, to the port, then goes by hauler to Walterboro…. Anyway, getting closer. Maybe it will be by the end of the month as originally planned….

Reactions: Doc

WesternFlyer

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX 4x4
Occupation
Flying High
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

Moving to Savannah in January 2022. Looking forward to joining the Ranger ranks in Georgia!

Matt

IMG_1876.png

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So, I haven't actually posted here (this thread) since getting my Ranger. I ended up not getting the white XLT Sport as planned, but got black instead, from a different dealer. I also moved further into SC, but still frequent the Savannah area. Look forward to maybe meeting you guys some time.

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Really nice looking trucks in this thread. We should probably plan a lunch meetup for sometime.

WesternFlyer

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX 4x4
Occupation
Flying High
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure how many may be watching this thread, but here goes:

Any dealership recommendations in the Savannah area? Willing to drive.

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I was happy with JC Lewis Ford, though I spent a little more.

If you’re willing to drive, check out Walterboro Ford. I’ve heard lots of good things about them and they are generally cheaper.

The sales guy I was working with there rubbed me the wrong way when he didn’t take the time to see where my truck was. That’s why I went with the other place. But, if I had cooled off a bit instead of getting online and seeing that Savannah had just received the same truck just a different color, I’d have a payment about $150 lower and a better interest rate.

WesternFlyer

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX 4x4
Occupation
Flying High
Vehicle Showcase
I was happy with JC Lewis Ford, though I spent a little more.

If you’re willing to drive, check out Walterboro Ford. I’ve heard lots of good things about them and they are generally cheaper.

The sales guy I was working with there rubbed me the wrong way when he didn’t take the time to see where my truck was. That’s why I went with the other place. But, if I had cooled off a bit instead of getting online and seeing that Savannah had just received the same truck just a different color, I’d have a payment about $150 lower and a better interest rate.
Thanks! I’ll give Walterboro a try for my upcoming service.

I was impatient too trying to get my truck. Fortunately the dealer I went to was the best I’ve ever dealt with (just by chance). Still ended up financing with my bank, lowered the payment a bit.
Sponsored