Jtholz

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, FX4, Blackout, 501A, Tow Package
Vehicle Showcase
I went down the chemical guys rabbit hole. Haha!! I fully detail my truck every spring and fall then just the occasional wash in between. Their products do the job.

Flowgod

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
I use chem guys too. Seem like good products to me

BuzKilington

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RANGER XLT
Occupation
IT
Mothers has been around longer, both companies make good products. Chemical guys makes 50 products and 49 of them are the same with a different label. I used chemical guys for awhile but have slowly been moving to other brands.

OP
OP
TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Mothers has been around longer, both companies make good products. Chemical guys makes 50 products and 49 of them are the same with a different label. I used chemical guys for awhile but have slowly been moving to other brands.
Hahahahah. The more I look into them … the more I noticed this as well. Same thing / same description.. different label and bottle color lol.

(Hey Dave .. bought my first bottle of 303, it was in stock the other day- gonna try it on the next car wash day?)

BuzKilington

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RANGER XLT
Occupation
IT
Hahahahah. The more I look into them … the more I noticed this as well. Same thing / same description.. different label and bottle color lol.

(Hey Dave .. bought my first bottle of 303, it was in stock the other day- gonna try it on the next car wash day?)

If you have money for them, which it looks like you do..buy carpro or gyeon. As far as a final sealant. I have been using bead maker.

OP
OP
TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
That’s cuz they are high end products lol
I appreciate that .. I’ll look and see. Which company do you prefer over the either?

Also the previous car before the truck .. was a lease / so I didn’t care to keep it up as well as I do with my bought truck … now I see all these companies and realize what I’ve been missing out on …

BuzKilington

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RANGER XLT
Occupation
IT
I appreciate that .. I’ll look and see. Which company do you prefer over the either?

Also the previous car before the truck .. was a lease / so I didn’t care to keep it up as well as I do with my bought truck … now I see all these companies and realize what I’ve been missing out on …

Either or, just do a little research and see what you would want to try. You will be fine using any reputable brand. It’s all on the experience you want. I would highly recommend bead maker as a drying aid either way. That’s made my p&s, and fairly affordable.

OP
OP
TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Either or, just do a little research and see what you would want to try. You will be fine using any reputable brand. It’s all on the experience you want. I would highly recommend bead maker as a drying aid either way. That’s made my p&s, and fairly affordable.
Really appreciate the heads up … thank you ?? ?
Sponsored