First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
Well after exactly two years of owning my 2019 Ranger I sold it yesturday. Had 23k miles, and only put about 800 on in the last 4 months since I got a commuter car (2015 Focus 5-speed). Seemed like a shame to just keep it on a trickle charger all the time and never drive it. Ended up in the green about +$8k from what I originally paid so thats pretty decent. Been great to interact and share info with everyone on here, there is lots of good info to be found. Ill probnably continue to still provide drunken responses on here occassionally and participate in the Jokes section. Not sure what I am getting to replace the Ranger, contemplating a new WRX (dampered trunk edition)but we will see. I am committing to not getting a Frontier, Ridgeline or a Taco though - I could never live with myself after all the people I have hated on for doing the same. :)
Sponsored

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
Well after exactly two years of owning my 2019 Ranger I sold it yesturday. Had 23k miles, and only put about 800 on in the last 4 months since I got a commuter car (2015 Focus 5-speed). Seemed like a shame to just keep it on a trickle charger all the time and never drive it. Ended up in the green about +$8k from what I originally paid so thats pretty decent. Been great to interact and share info with everyone on here, there is lots of good info to be found. Ill probnably continue to still provide drunken responses on here occassionally and participate in the Jokes section. Not sure what I am getting to replace the Ranger, contemplating a new WRX (dampered trunk edition)but we will see. I am committing to not getting a Frontier, Ridgeline or a Taco though - I could never live with myself after all the people I have hated on for doing the same. :)
Best of luck, can I have your mods? :wink:

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Sorry to see you go but yeah, the lure of making a nice profit off of these is very tempting at times.

Hey! Maybe you should buy a Jeep ?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Please post some of your beautiful photographs from time to time. :)

onemanlan

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger LTX
Occupation
Reseracher
Hey, no hate. A depreciating asset that was sitting around and had actually appreciated in value is not a bad thing to take advantage of if you're able. Plus if you ever decide to come back there might be a 6G refresh with options. Cheers brother.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Bahaha! I laughed so hard when I made this wonderful creation.
Yeah, I almost fell out of my chair when you posted it. :LOL::LOL: I'm going to print it out and frame it in my office as a remembrance of your hard work. Take care my friend and please stop back here once in a while.... don't be a stranger!

OP
OP
outdoorphotog

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
Yeah, I almost fell out of my chair when you posted it. :LOL::LOL: I'm going to print it out and frame it in my office as a remembrance of your hard work. Take care my friend and please stop back here once in a while.... don't be a stranger!
hahaha I am happy to hear that Dave. At the time when you were missing, I thinking I had to make it to cheer Dave up. Been great chatting over the years, ill definately be stopping in for comments.

RecoilOperated

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 XLT, 2022 Subaru Outback
Occupation
ICU Nurse
Ranger to WRX gang ? (and probably back to Ranger once my left knee gives out)

OP
OP
outdoorphotog

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
Ranger to WRX gang ? (and probably back to Ranger once my left knee gives out)
WOooo! Nice looking one. I may regret having two manual vehicles... but at least it sounds good in my head at this very moment haha
Sponsored