First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Another one for the books: hardwired my garage door opener. Since I don’t have a home link rear view mirror, I wanted to be able to use my garage door opener without leaving in plain sight. The thought of having to pull it out from the center console drove me crazy, so I thanks to some helpful posts and an awesome YouTube video, here’s what I came up with:

C5BD9890-3DC7-4858-9CE3-CD2BE0BB2B8A.jpeg

B414EC52-FB74-40A1-80B8-EB7E908090D3.jpeg

5F66D5B5-F5AF-49CE-A6F5-0E3E07CC6A10.jpeg

E24E87E0-FF3D-4E47-9A90-625845A33EC7.jpeg

(tapped and mounted under the steering wheel/rack)
And the final product!
F4072142-2035-467C-A439-78902BC530F7.jpeg
Cool!
Sponsored

OP
OP
burnkill

burnkill

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21' Ranger XLT Tremor
Just a heads up (and if anyone searches in the future) - Method 703 - 17x8.5 +35 offset - slight rub for me on driver side when fully turned to the right, while backing up. Fixed this by loosening driver side front crash bar, pushed them up, re-tightened and issue resolved.

Dr_Strangelove

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 XLT Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Art & Design
@burnkill - What's up neighbor! I missed your intro post last week. Gorgeous truck. Perhaps one day our velocity blue beauties will run into each other in the valley.

OP
OP
burnkill

burnkill

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21' Ranger XLT Tremor
Absolutely and thanks! Your truck is awesome! I’ll have to post in the SW regional thread and try to get a meet up going

OP
OP
burnkill

burnkill

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21' Ranger XLT Tremor
Not a huge fan of the current tremor decal on the bed of the truck, so working on a redesign. This is what I’m looking to replace it with, just larger and a slightly bigger red trim/border. What do you guys think?
497B0C0D-7A15-4B29-A348-D68BE0C8FB56.jpeg

Arsenal741

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Project Lead
Just a heads up (and if anyone searches in the future) - Method 703 - 17x8.5 +35 offset - slight rub for me on driver side when fully turned to the right, while backing up. Fixed this by loosening driver side front crash bar, pushed them up, re-tightened and issue resolved.
What Tire size you running? Buying those same rims with 285/70R17 and trying to understand if I NEED to remove crash bars or simply loosen and retorque.

OP
OP
burnkill

burnkill

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21' Ranger XLT Tremor
What Tire size you running? Buying those same rims with 285/70R17 and trying to understand if I NEED to remove crash bars or simply loosen and retorque.
I’m running stock Tremor size tires - 265/70/17. My guess is you’ll definitely need to remove both crash bars (front and rear).

Simon Says

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP / 2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Peace officer
Hey nice Ranger and nice wheels!

I suppose your rubbing was on the front crash bar? How does it look on the rear one? No chance of any rubbing there at all?

I got a Tremor too and purchased these exact same wheels, but black. I was concerned about rubbing and i bought the Ready lift anti intrusion beams for mor clearance, just to be sure. But with the help of other members here on the forum, it seems it's not necessary.

Could you post some pics of how it looks fully turned? I would really appreciate to see how much space is left between the tire and the crash bars.

OP
OP
burnkill

burnkill

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21' Ranger XLT Tremor

I suppose your rubbing was on the front crash bar? How does it look on the rear one? No chance of any rubbing there at all?

I got a Tremor too and purchased these exact same wheels, but black. I was concerned about rubbing and i bought the Ready lift anti intrusion beams for mor clearance, just to be sure. But with the help of other members here on the forum, it seems it's not necessary.

Could you post some pics of how it looks fully turned? I would really appreciate to see how much space is left between the tire and the crash bars.
Yeah rear has no issues at all. I’ll take pics tomorrow and send them over

OP
OP
burnkill

burnkill

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21' Ranger XLT Tremor

Crap.. I'll do this today! Sorry!

OP
OP
burnkill

burnkill

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21' Ranger XLT Tremor

Simon Says

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP / 2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Peace officer
Crap.. I'll do this today! Sorry!
That's ok man, i'm currently running winter tires on the stock wheels. I'll only put the new methods around april. Still got time until then!

Just noticed your Alpharex headlights. It seems we share the same mods idea. I've been thinking about them or the Morimoto.
Sponsored