First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL 2WD
Occupation
Server
I like the look of this AVS deflector with lights but don’t think I’ve see anyone run one on here yet, I found a better deal than off the AVS website for about 150 cheaper but Haven’t bought it yet because I don’t know if the lights will look cool or lame over top of the raptor lights I’ll have sitting right under where the other bar would be

960DF3D5-098B-4529-B2C5-AD3E2CB40E5D.png
Sponsored

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
the lightbars in them leak.......bad. the clear over the lights turn yellow, and they fog up, customer service at avs will send you a new one, and they too will leak. they are waiting for a new manufacturer of lights bars to start up for them. they look good until the first time you go through a car wash or a hard rain..............just sayin
avs.jpg

OP
OP
DMVRanger

DMVRanger

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL 2WD
Occupation
Server
the lightbars in them leak.......bad. the clear over the lights turn yellow, and they fog up, customer service at avs will send you a new one, and they too will leak. they are waiting for a new manufacturer of lights bars to start up for them. they look good until the first time you go through a car wash or a hard rain..............just sayin
avs.jpg
You my friend just saved me $155! I appreciate the info, I’ll probably just stick with a regular V2 shield for now then.

OP
OP
DMVRanger

DMVRanger

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL 2WD
Occupation
Server
avs.jpg
Also do you have another pic of how it looks on the truck?

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
You my friend just saved me $155! I appreciate the info, I’ll probably just stick with a regular V2 shield for now then.
no problem.......just passing forward a little of the tons of things i have learned here.

OP
OP
DMVRanger

DMVRanger

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL 2WD
Occupation
Server
thanks i love it also!
I was gonna go with that AVS light deflector and hopefully down the line (please god let there be one other than fords) a hood scoop piece but Ford only has one for 399! I think it would make the front look real nice but can’t blow 400 on plastic when a tune is only 100 more!