Boomba dress up kit installed(mostly)

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Not sure what you mean? Like mentioned I don't care about anything but the color and different material that's not plastic.
Oh sorry, I despise Doorman to the point of forcing their name into conversations any chance I get.

Back to the topic, I would totally check these out if they lowered the price some. I do like the material and how they look.

So If they lowered the price, and I didn't have to wonder if they'll work themselves loose overtime, would totally go on my Amazons I can't afford it but I'll buy anyway list.
Sponsored

PltFX4

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2109 Ranger Lariat FX4
Thank you Dave :bow: Really finalize my sticker king title. High heat stickers plastered on each part in the engine bay, free advertising to the Ford tech when he pops the hood :crackup:
Regarding heat resistance... you'll need some if you need to use/open the dip stick, oil cap or radiator reservoir when the engine is hot! I have a "pretty" aluminum on one of my cars and learned the hard way.

OP
OP
dondonbabyraptor

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Oh sorry, I despise Doorman to the point of forcing their name into conversations any chance I get.

Back to the topic, I would totally check these out if they lowered the price some. I do like the material and how they look.

So If they lowered the price, and I didn't have to wonder if they'll work themselves loose overtime, would totally go on my Amazons I can't afford it but I'll buy anyway list.
Haha yea I just didn't get the reference. :p

IMO, it is way too expensive. The only thing I would buy again is the oil cap because it's an actual replacement, and the dipstick. The rest I would just take off and base coat, anodized blue, and metal speck for $20, of course that can be changed to any color of your liking.

OP
OP
dondonbabyraptor

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Regarding heat resistance... you'll need some if you need to use/open the dip stick, oil cap or radiator reservoir when the engine is hot! I have a "pretty" aluminum on one of my cars and learned the hard way.
That's actually a very good mention, forget they all will be nice and toasty. Appreciate that insight Richard!
Sponsored