First Name
Ashe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Attorney
Im waiting on my Lariat to be built. How much are you looking to get for the side steps?
beautiful truck BTW. ?
I haven't given price much thought. I guess that the new ones cost $6xx-ish. How about $300?
Sponsored

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a newb to this forum, and this is my second post. I just got a 2020 Ranger XLT Crew FX4. My first truck and first Ford. It's pretty much bad ass. I drove a VW Golf R before, but wanted something more practical. It only takes a few minutes to realize this is a fantastic vehicle.

So my questions are (1) do y'all have any consensus on where are some good sources to get OEM parts that are not through FoMoCo? Are there independent OEM parts dealers on the web? And (2) what are favorite sources for aftermarket parts and accessories? I'm particularly interested in some unobtrusive sliders, towing stuff, and cargo management.

And here's a pick of my new ride just for fun. Already removed the side steps (let me know if you want them).
IMG_5837.jpg
Looks great, man, congratulations! In my experience, the site with the best prices for OEM parts and accessories is https://parts.levittownfordparts.com.

Tim H.

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 4X4, 2016 Corvette Stingray
Occupation
REALTOR
I haven't given price much thought. I guess that the new ones cost $6xx-ish. How about $300?
Any idea of shipping to 21029?

ryyck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
There is a sponsor on the forum, Levittown Ford Parts where you can get pretty much any Ford OEM parts. Benny is pretty active here and is very helpful.

For anything aftermarket, I tend to stay with "known" vendors even if they are slightly more expensive. If I find something too cheap, I always ask myself "how can they sell this so much cheaper than anyone else?". There is no such thing as a free lunch, IMO.
I just ordered a Roush CAI with the Levitt group. Saved about a hundred bucks. Thanks for the heads up.

Gadawg67

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Occupation
Army
3E3AF53B-E482-42B4-AF74-CD62B3CD8A9C.jpeg
Anyone interested in buying oem 17 inch sport rims with 255/65/17 on them ?

Tim H.

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 4X4, 2016 Corvette Stingray
Occupation
REALTOR
I have no idea of what shipping would cost or where to go do it. UPS Store?
I think any UPS store could help. They have boxes and scales.
They’ll quote you on the spot.

thewhiteranger

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger fx2 and a 2019 Subaru Outback
Occupation
medical
how do you spend the rewards points?? my dealer doesn't accept them for parts. I did look at Levittown and the prices are great BUT the shipping is crazy expensive.
I was going to order the engine cover kit $98 for all pieces which is a good deal but the shipping to TX was $54 so that pretty much wipes out any savings. Has anyone found a better place to get stock parts or had luck getting local dealers to match prices? all three dealers around me charge msrp or higher for parts so Id love to order from Levittown but the shipping FEDEX I think is what the y use is just crazy.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
For some silly reason the Ford Pass rewards have to be charged to a service ticket. Go see a service writer, get a service ticket, take it to the parts dept. If they still wont do it then report them to Ford Customer Service. ?

Charley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew XLT FX4 Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
I did look at Levittown and the prices are great BUT the shipping is crazy expensive.

Always give Benny a shout out to see if there is anything he can do to lessen the shipping costs.

NvrFinished

First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 4x4 Rapid Red
I did look at Levittown and the prices are great BUT the shipping is crazy expensive.

Always give Benny a shout out to see if there is anything he can do to lessen the shipping costs.
I have not bought much from Levittown because of this. I've purchased more from Auto Nation White Bear Lake Ford. The prices are comparable and the shipping is usually cheaper.

Example: I wanted to order two bed tie downs and 4 bolts. The shipping was $21 and change! That is over half of what the parts cost including the tax.

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M
I too back up the comments made about Levittown. I have bought a few things from them at a good price and fast shipping. Cant go wrong with them. Also check out their Ebay store.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
If I'm not mistaken you have about 45,000 rewards points. You can use those to purchase a few small items. I think it equals out to be 210 bucks. You will have to go through your ford dealer services though. They can ring you up through the service counter and then pick up through the parts department.
Right, rewards are great. Used mine to tint the windows and get a dash cover ?
Sponsored

Last edited: