Sponsored

Best mpg x capability in the market

kolton512

Member
First Name
Kolton
Joined
Jul 12, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
15
Reaction score
91
Location
California
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ranger Tremor Lariat
This truck is a beast. Just did a camping/fishing trip this past weekend and got the below gas mileage. Manual calc was about 1 mpg off. Truck was fully loaded with a rooftop tent on top. 91 fuel.

Convinced this is the most capable vehicle per mpg in existence lol
IMG_4021.jpeg

IMG_4050.webp
Sponsored

 

JohnnyO

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jon
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Threads
23
Messages
1,989
Reaction score
6,229
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
I don't pull that with the hills in PA but I average about 20 on every tank in mixed driving which is way better than I expected and literally 40% better than my old 4.0 Sport Trac. I run 89 or E15 88 and reset the mpg display at every fill-up, which for me is about every five days.
Sponsored

 
 








Top