First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
I have the same issue. Please share if you end up finding a better solution for the drains.

The other thing is, I didn’t know it’s made by Retrax! Mine only has a Ford logo on it
I bought mine aftermarket. I am not 100% certain that the Ford version is by Retrax, but that was my understanding.
Sponsored

iitzMeBoomer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4 Crew
It's def not for everyone but I went with a Peragon cover. Mine is the powder coat finish, there's also painted options. Easy to remove if needed, locks, and virtually no leaking... I applied the tailgate seal that came with it.

IMG_1591.jpg

5thranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20ranger
Occupation
driver
I have the BakFlip MX4 and I can recommend it. It's not cheap, but it looks good and doesn't leak. The only water you're likely to see is from the tailgate seals (lack of sealing). I also have the spray-in bed liner, so it's compatible.
IMG_4567.jpeg
I have the same one works great and looks great and when my mother in law is back there you can't hear her nagging.

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
It's def not for everyone but I went with a Peragon cover. Mine is the powder coat finish, there's also painted options. Easy to remove if needed, locks, and virtually no leaking... I applied the tailgate seal that came with it.

IMG_1591.jpg
Too bad they only make SuperCrew 5ft size.

That's a clever design and I like how easily the panels can be removed. I have the RetraxPRO XR which is more work to remove. Looks like the forward folding area that needs to be left clear would be about the same space as the Retrax canister ?

Last edited:

iitzMeBoomer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4 Crew
Too bad they only make SuperCrew 5ft size.

That's a clever design and I like how easily the panels can be removed. I have the RetraxPRO XR which is more work to remove. Looks like the forward folding area that needs to be left clear would be about the same space as the Retrax canister ?
Yes, for me it's great. I only use my bed for recovery gear and a spare 35 when I go wheeling. Other than that I don't really use it that much. All panels fold in that same spot so it's where you push down on the first panel to fold it and forward that you "lose"... unless you just remove it lol.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
wow thats pretty slick and a great price!
Had it for just about 2 years no issues. Though admittedly I don't unroll it often. Velcro seems durable.

303 or some other tonneau cover cleaner/protectant keeps it like new.
Sponsored