First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Screw
Occupation
Retired
I used my Ford Pass points to purchase a set of Fords floor liners for my Lariat Screw. Was told by my dealer upon ordering that they would be about 3 days to get to them, and that they would call me when they came in. Its now close to 3 weeks since ordering and as my last contact with dealer was informed that they were back ordered. Ive seen them on other websites for sale and just wondering what gives??? Anyone else here waiting on back ordered floor liners for their super crew?
Sponsored

spartan0078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger lariat
Occupation
Railroader
Not specifically floor liners, but all my shit has been backordered without any notice before I bought the parts. The websites mentioned nothing about ordering delays or not having stock on the items. And neither website told me of delays until weeks after ordering.

Ordered a tonneau cover in February, still haven't gotten it. Ordered a new exhaust system mid last month, still haven't gotten it.

It's just all this covid BS screwing every aspect of our lives currently. And we can't do anything but suck it up ☹

OP
OP

Turbotom1052

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Screw
Occupation
Retired
Not specifically floor liners, but all my shit has been backordered without any notice before I bought the parts. The websites mentioned nothing about ordering delays or not having stock on the items. And neither website told me of delays until weeks after ordering.

Ordered a tonneau cover in February, still haven't gotten it. Ordered a new exhaust system mid last month, still haven't gotten it.

It's just all this covid BS screwing every aspect of our lives currently. And we can't do anything but suck it up ☹
There is something we can do and im doing it. Im not patronizing businesses that continue to drink the Kovid Kool Aid. When we ALL begin to send out a strong message to businesses, schools, and elected officials, that we will no longer participate in their SCAM, then things will begin to change!!!

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
I ordered Weather Techs from a local place over a week ago and they aren’t here yet.

spartan0078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger lariat
Occupation
Railroader
Not to be a grammar Nazi, but I have a feeling they'll be glad you're not patronizing them ?.

They might be upset that your not patroning them anymore though.

Jokes aside, everyone's mad about all this shit. It'll pass and we'll get back to our happy self-indulgent lives soon. ?

AllOfTheData

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
I have a set of the factory "all-weather" floor mats and a set of carpet floor mats that I do not need. The carpet floor mats have not been installed and the all-weather versions were installed for a week. These are for the supercrew.

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
Keep in mind that many of the online vendors probably have the items in stock in their warehouses or go through different wholesale vendors than your dealer does. The end result is an item is listed as being on back ordered from one retailer but another may have it available for instant shipping.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
The whole damn country is on back order. I ordered a bed step from Carid. The order sat for three weeks, and I got an email stating the order was canceled because the supplier was out of stock. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Opusnbill7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4
Really? I ordered some on monday and they came today for a crew cab. XLT not Lariat but I don't think they're different?

Skeezix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4
Occupation
Electronic Tech
I ordered mine directly from weather tech and they got
here in a few days. Funny enough, I only ordered the front
and they sent a full set. Front and back. Go figure.

Matsterious

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend 2.7L Mid Package 4.27

I've canceled two separate orders this month due to items being backordered with no true date of actual shipment. Super annoying.

spartan0078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger lariat
Occupation
Railroader
I've canceled two separate orders this month due to items being backordered with no true date of actual shipment. Super annoying.
I chose to suffer through. The money was already spent and paid off and didn't account for any of my other finances. And I was afraid if I cancelled I'd be even further back in the line.

Took 3 months to get my tonneau cover, and 1.5 months to get my exhaust. Painful waits to be sure, but I feared even more painful lineups cancelling.

What pissed me off is them not labeling the products as out of stock or backordered before I bought them. And both websites did it.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I cancelled a few orders due to backorder issues/no stock but it saying it was in stock.. I feel that frustration. Some things I left in backorder also due to the fear of having to wait longer. The times we live in.

ScrappyLaptop

First Name
Scrappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT SuperCrew 2x4
Occupation
IT
What pissed me off is them not labeling the products as out of stock or backordered before I bought them. And both websites did it.
This. There's a massive backlog of trans Pacific manufacturing & shipping and it's going to take at least until the end of the year to clear out by many estimates. That's nobody's fault, really. Around seven million have died & many more would have if factories & warehouses hadn't shut down - that's just how infectious diseases work. And I get that corporations don't want to look like an empty storefront, but a little leveling with their customers and acknowledging the problem can go a long, long way toward keeping a person's brand loyalty.

If my dealer would have told me last year, "Hey your tow kit is on backordered-backorder because there's nothing shipping right now, but it's saving lives, and we'll check in with you each month to let you know we're still on it", well, I really wouldn't have minded waiting. Instead, they acted surprised when I showed up or called every few weeks to ask about it, dug around for the paperwork, and made up really bad excuses.

Same with me trying to spend my Ford Bucks, or whatever they're called. I've reached the point where they're going to expire because every time I go in to redeem them for something, it's out of stock or no longer available. So just tell me the truth, that you have nothing to sell, apologize, and offer to extend the time; that's how you keep customers. Instead, just out of spite I may go home with a pallet of tailgate dampers because it's the only thing they have in stock for some reason.

spartan0078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger lariat
Occupation
Railroader
If my dealer would have told me last year, "Hey your tow kit is on backordered-backorder because there's nothing shipping right now, but it's saving lives, and we'll check in with you each month to let you know we're still on it", well, I really wouldn't have minded waiting. Instead, they acted surprised when I showed up or called every few weeks to ask about it, dug around for the paperwork, and made up really bad excuses.
Partsengine.ca didn't even bother messaging me, I had to ask them wtf was going on, and it still took weeks for them to get back to me.

Tdotperformance on the other hand, as soon as their 25 day special order shipping time was up, they immediately emailed me telling me the manufacturer required another week and that they'd keep me posted going forward.

Take a wild guess as to which store I'll be going back to?
Sponsored