Floor Liners Poll

Best Floor Mats

• Total voters

towpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariet F150
I live in a sandy environment, plus I get into the truck with wet feed from a boat launch at times.
I have always used the Weather Tech All weather model but I want something that covers the sides better.
What do you prefer?
Am I missing a better choice?
Sponsored

Jrel209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT crew cab
I use the WT floorliner HP….love ittttt. Although the back is a pain in the ass to remove to clean. I feel like the lil spikes on the bottom will one day rip my rear seats.

fusseli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4 White Platinum Tri-Coat
Occupation
EE
Vehicle Showcase
OE Ford Ranger weather mats

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
In my opinion stick to either style of the WeatherTech, I wish I had. I saw the Husky Weatherbeaters on sale, and thought what the heck, they have good reviews. But, the problem is they have changed the snaps that hold the liner in place. I thought I had a bad set, because they wouldn't stay hooked. I called them, and they sent me a new set. Sadly they are the same, and will not stay snapped to the little post in the floor. No matter how many times I snap them in place, the mat has just enough movement when you put pressure on them to cause the snap to come loose. When I advised them of this problem I was told that it is the style they are using now, so that was that. I'm going to use them, but it's the last set I'll buy.

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Any of the husky liners. They cover the whole dead pedal unlike the weater tech which only cover part of it so you still end up with a ton of stuff on your carpet.

GregP

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Customer Service
In my opinion stick to either style of the WeatherTech, I wish I had. I saw the Husky Weatherbeaters on sale, and thought what the heck, they have good reviews. But, the problem is they have changed the snaps that hold the liner in place. I thought I had a bad set, because they wouldn't stay hooked. I called them, and they sent me a new set. Sadly they are the same, and will not stay snapped to the little post in the floor. No matter how many times I snap them in place, the mat has just enough movement when you put pressure on them to cause the snap to come loose. When I advised them of this problem I was told that it is the style they are using now, so that was that. I'm going to use them, but it's the last set I'll buy.
I agree completely. I have Weathertech floor liners now and they will not stay snapped to the floor. The OEM are slightly better - I was able to swap the OEM & Weathertech snap systems but I wish there was a better way to keep them secured.
My previous vehicle was a 2011 Hyundai SUV with a similar snap-style mount and the posts never had a problem staying attached.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
I am partial to the WeatherTech Floor Mats - Rubber. The floor liners are more of a plastic

Jrel209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT crew cab
I am partial to the WeatherTech Floor Mats - Rubber. The floor liners are more of a plastic
Ya they are, my oem vw ones were a nice rubber that are still in good condition. The WT are kinda basically plastic. Are the huskys the same way? As much as i like the WT i would like a softer rubber.

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Our Husky X-ACT Contour Floor Liners are working perfect for our needs. Factory mats are in a garage cabinet next to our SCab rear lower seats and rear headrests.

Husky X-ACT Contour provides:
  • Full coverage
  • Heavy soft rubber stays down and lays flat
  • Remain hooked (well, driver side only since Ford saved a penny and omitted passenger side hooks :rolleyes: )

Husky X-ACT Contour together with Bushwacker sill/rocker protection provides great protection.

Image 105.png

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
I think the new weather tech HP are a softer material than the originals. I have the originals in another car that are a stiffer material compared to the new versions. I would still like to see someone use a true rubber like old Amco mats from the 70's

IMG_0706.jpeg

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I'll take the Huskys.

I had Weathertechs in my Jeep.

Sold them and got Huskys.

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
I bought the Maxiliners. Fit well and cheaper than WT.

Maxliner

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
why? What didn't you like about WT that Husky offers?
We had WT in two Tucson's. They were thin flimsy plastic that did not fit well or lay flat. Also had WT cargo liners which were great.

WT is no comparison to Husky X-ACT Contour.
Sponsored