Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
That is awesome and a great price for all of that.

I need to sell something. Does the $15k include painting?
Sponsored

OP
OP
APG

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 APG Ranger ProRunner
Occupation
Ranger Builder
That is awesome and a great price for all of that.

I need to sell something. Does the $15k include painting?
Yes it does! All paint and body, alignment, etc.. out the door price as they say..

ChaoticUdders

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Contractor
Vehicle Showcase
Great question, but unfortunately the answer is no. Hand shaping each panel would cost way to much and heavy metal stamping is reserved for large volume OEM's manufacturing thousands of the same vehicle.

We would love to have a conversation with you and others about the befits of how we manufacture our body panels. Its common knowledge that fiberglass panels being sold in the market fit poorly, crack easy, and overall they just do not last, this is because they are manufactured using fiberglass fabrics and cheap polyesters resin systems, and most of the parts are made with a thick surface gel coat that you cant see the air pockets underneath the gel... However, our Carbon fiber panels are made of the finest materials following aerospace grade manufacturing techniques, vacuum bagged for all air removal, and then heat treated in our oven, and are OEM fitting panels. They do not crack, warp, or get dings like metal panels. They are stronger and lighter than the original panels, we invite anyone to come watch how they are made..
Are the panels something I could do myself, bringing my truck across the country would be a bit to much. Also how would the carbon fiber hold up in a wreck? I’m a pretty save driver but of course you’ve gotta account for worst case scenarios

OP
OP
APG

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ranger Builder
Are the panels something I could do myself, bringing my truck across the country would be a bit to much. Also how would the carbon fiber hold up in a wreck? I’m a pretty save driver but of course you’ve gotta account for worst case scenarios
The conversion consists of replacement body panels, not overlay flares, so a shop with significant composite and body experience with paint operations is needed. Your outer skin panels (fenders, door skins, bedside skins, etc, typically provide cosmetic and Aero characteristics, your inner support structure is what matters in respect to safety. For sake of conversation and to play devils advocate, our Carbon panels are far stronger than any 16-20 gauge aluminum sheet metal. Carbon Fiber is used heavily by Military, Aviation, and Aerospace industries for that reason.

We are building trucks for customers all over the east coast, we can arrange for a transport carrier to conveniently pick-up and drop the vehicle off when completed. Feel free to reach out anytime

OneHighFocus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Q60
Did the fenders come in a finish good enough to put on unpainted? Or are they pretty raw and require clearcoat at least?

Sandman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Screw FX4
Do you sell just the long travel kit and if so how much?

OP
OP
APG

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ranger Builder
Did the fenders come in a finish good enough to put on unpainted? Or are they pretty raw and require clearcoat at least?
If you want to run them as bare carbon, you'd want to clear over them to match the sheen of the truck's paint. They come out with a matte finish.

Do you sell just the long travel kit and if so how much?
We do! I'll PM you with more info.

DocE3Gun

First Name
Dillen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Fx4
Occupation
self employed
Please tell me that you have no pictures of a blacked out version. I want to see it, my doesn't want me to, and my bank would advise against it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.