Not open for further replies.

RangerJosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Unfortunately no off-set wheel will be enough, our system actually includes an all new suspension system with all new control arms (3" wider than stock) it then aligns with our 5" over stock wide body system.
Gotcha, no sense in buying a la carte then, they would probably look funny with anything different than your setup.
Sponsored

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
OP
OP
APG

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 APG Ranger ProRunner
Occupation
Ranger Builder
I thought so. That was the first Ranger I saw at SEMA this year and my jaw about hit the floor. Sorry if I drooled on it.
HAHA.. thank you for the complements... please think of us if you want to build out your ranger, for what you get its more affordable than you think

ChaoticUdders

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Contractor
Vehicle Showcase
I was gonna call to ask but it’s a Sunday, I was wondering if you guys made the fenders, bed sides and fascia in steel instead of carbon fiber

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond

Guinness

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger FX4 Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Hey George,

It looks like your front bumper could be both winch and adaptive cruise compatible (if the middle two lights were removed). Is this the case? Do you plan to offer a version of the bumper for stock fender width?

OP
OP
APG

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ranger Builder
LOL the Rambler? It looks awesome and all but why Rambler? It reminds me of some 90 year old homeless man with a walking stick.
lol... Thanks for the feedback...

OP
OP
APG

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ranger Builder
What an incredible reply! This vehicle is the very reason we called it the RAMBLER, the goal through the entire process was (How to make it high quality and how to make it affordable) Not everyone can afford a $80K F-150 Raptor so how can we get a truck with comparable performance to Ford customers who are in the $40K starting budget range, and we did, inspired by the AMC rambler.

Last edited:
OP
OP
APG

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ranger Builder
I was gonna call to ask but it’s a Sunday, I was wondering if you guys made the fenders, bed sides and fascia in steel instead of carbon fiber
Great question, but unfortunately the answer is no. Hand shaping each panel would cost way to much and heavy metal stamping is reserved for large volume OEM's manufacturing thousands of the same vehicle.

We would love to have a conversation with you and others about the befits of how we manufacture our body panels. Its common knowledge that fiberglass panels being sold in the market fit poorly, crack easy, and overall they just do not last, this is because they are manufactured using fiberglass fabrics and cheap polyesters resin systems, and most of the parts are made with a thick surface gel coat that you cant see the air pockets underneath the gel... However, our Carbon fiber panels are made of the finest materials following aerospace grade manufacturing techniques, vacuum bagged for all air removal, and then heat treated in our oven, and are OEM fitting panels. They do not crack, warp, or get dings like metal panels. They are stronger and lighter than the original panels, we invite anyone to come watch how they are made..

OP
OP
APG

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ranger Builder
Hey George,

It looks like your front bumper could be both winch and adaptive cruise compatible (if the middle two lights were removed). Is this the case? Do you plan to offer a version of the bumper for stock fender width?
Hey there... Yes, on our trucks we relocated the adaptive cruise control to behind the grill, and all parking sensors fit perfectly in the bumper. And yes, we do have a stock width option. Please reach out to our sales team if you have any questions

Virtualdanno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
What is the weight difference in what you take off vs the carbon panels? Just wondering if you shave enough weight off to make up for the added suspension parts. I would be curious to see your final curb weight vs a stock truck. I love carbon fiber!

OP
OP
APG

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ranger Builder
What is the weight difference in what you take off vs the carbon panels? Just wondering if you shave enough weight off to make up for the added suspension parts. I would be curious to see your final curb weight vs a stock truck. I love carbon fiber!
That is a great question, when we finish our next build and before we add off road lights and other accessories, we will weigh the entire truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.