First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Wildlife Biologist
That looks incredible and I’m sure it performs just as good as it looks- crooked tailpipe aside! I want some videos and pictures of it in action so I can live vicariously through your truck!!! And make sure to bang up the departure a bit to even out the Gibsons?

OP
OP

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
That looks incredible and I’m sure it performs just as good as it looks- crooked tailpipe aside! I want some videos and pictures of it in action so I can live vicariously through your truck!!! And make sure to bang up the departure a bit to even out the Gibsons?
haha I will make sure to! I need to get the front clear bra'd and then I am off to the mountains and dirt!

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
new SPD Axle dump exhaust is going on in a few weeks, so you wont have to look at the exhaust pipe anymore.
Let's do a re-cap, for those not paying attention:
1.0 You paid for the factory exhaust,​
2.0 You paid for the crooked APG installed exhaust,​
3.0 You're going to pay for a SPD Axle dump exhaust.​

You're the ideal aftermarket customer.

Sped68

First Name
Harley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4

Geez man, you need to let this go....

StezenW

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Magnetic; 1998 Ford Ranger XLT 5-Speed Emerald
Vehicle Showcase

1596331954993.jpeg

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 APG Ranger ProRunner
Occupation
Ranger Builder
I like it but the $16,000 (with no options) price tag, on top of the price of the truck, is pretty nuts...

And it appears the drivers side tail pipe is crooked...

More here: This bad-ass, off-road conversion kit transforms the Ranger into a reasonably priced, beefed-up desert runner.

Yoko X-AT Ranger 2.JPG
Our ProRunner conversion system is reasonably priced if you understand what's included (including the 7-10 days of labor to complete it from a stock Ranger). Allow me to further explain some of the key features...and keep in mind, this is just a broad look at our conversion. There are many parts and processes that we implement other than the below:

You're getting the highest quality aerospace-grade carbon fiber fenders and bedsides, mounted to factory locations using OEM installation processes. Our bedsides retain 100% OEM functionality of the fuel door and filler neck. Our wide-body system fits as good or better than OEM body panels, and our expert refinishing team will prime and paint match them to your truck's paint color in our in-house downdraft paint booth.

The front long travel suspension system retains OEM Ford ball joints and pivot bushings (which you already paid for, so why throw them out?), and can be serviced by any Ford dealership. The suspension system nets a clean 12.5" of suspension travel and still retains 4WD with 4130 chromoly axle shafts, retaining OEM CV joints. Our heimed steering replaces the weak factory steering tie rod end with a billet aluminum extended tie rod with an FK rod end. Our kit also allows for a wide array of shocks to be used, including aftermarket shocks you may already have installed on your truck. And it clears 35" tires without any rub, on aftermarket wheels of your choice.

The APG aluminum front winch bumper weighs a fraction of the OEM bumper, saving you front end weight, and allowing for maximum functionality with removable winch and light cover plates (allowing you to upgrade at your own pace), and we even retain 100% OEM proximity sensor and adaptive cruise control functionality with your OEM parts. Even your OEM fog lights can be used in our bumper brackets.

And lastly, we're proud to say that we engineer, design, and manufacture every part included in our ProRunner conversion right here in the USA.

This package is more than just a kit. It's a carefully engineered, comprehensive approach to increasing the performance of the 2019+ Ford Ranger, and leaves it looking just as tough and capable as it is. At the price-point, even with the top-of-the-line King shocks and all added accessories, the ProRunner can STILL be more affordable than a bone stock F150 Raptor, not to mention the other off-road Ranger builds mentioned in the article you link. And still, after taking our truck, a bone stock Ranger 4x4, and a stock Gen 2 F150 Raptor out to the desert for a full day of "testing" (more like playing), we found that it's every bit as capable as the F150 Raptor both on and off the pavement.

If you guys have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Last edited:
OP
OP

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger

When you state things, please make sure they are facts. Are you positive I "paid" for all of the above mentioned items? I am in the industry my friend.

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Our ProRunner conversion system is reasonably priced if you understand what's included (including the 7-10 days of labor to complete it from a stock Ranger). Allow me to further explain some of the key features...and keep in mind, this is just a broad look at our conversion. There are many parts and processes that we implement other than the below:

You're getting the highest quality aerospace-grade carbon fiber fenders and bedsides, mounted to factory locations using OEM installation processes. Our bedsides retain 100% OEM functionality of the fuel door and filler neck. Our wide-body system fits as good or better than OEM body panels, and our expert refinishing team will prime and paint match them to your truck's paint color in our in-house downdraft paint booth.

The front long travel suspension system retains OEM Ford ball joints and pivot bushings (which you already paid for, so why throw them out?), and can be serviced by any Ford dealership. The suspension system nets a clean 12.5" of suspension travel and still retains 4WD with 4130 chromoly axle shafts, retaining OEM CV joints. Our heimed steering replaces the weak factory steering tie rod end with a billet aluminum extended tie rod with an FK rod end. Our kit also allows for a wide array of shocks to be used, including aftermarket shocks you may already have installed on your truck. And it clears 35" tires without any rub, on aftermarket wheels of your choice.

The APG aluminum front winch bumper weighs a fraction of the OEM bumper, saving you front end weight, and allowing for maximum functionality with removable winch and light cover plates (allowing you to upgrade at your own pace), and we even retain 100% OEM proximity sensor and adaptive cruise control functionality with your OEM parts. Even your OEM fog lights can be used in our bumper brackets.

And lastly, we're proud to say that we engineer, design, and manufacture every part included in our ProRunner conversion right here in the USA.

This package is more than just a kit. It's a carefully engineered, comprehensive approach to increasing the performance of the 2019+ Ford Ranger, and leaves it looking just as tough and capable as it is. At the price-point, even with the top-of-the-line King shocks and all added accessories, the ProRunner can STILL be more affordable than a bone stock F150 Raptor, not to mention the other off-road Ranger builds mentioned in the article you link. And still, after taking our truck, a bone stock Ranger 4x4, and a stock Gen 2 F150 Raptor out to the desert for a full day of "testing" (more like playing), we found that it's every bit as capable as the F150 Raptor both on and off the pavement.

If you guys have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!
1596381765524.png

And that's awesome. I love that it's a USA design and built product.

But looking at that photo.. Be Honest, I bet it bugs the hell out of you that you let it get out of the shop with the tailpipes crooked like that doesn't it?

Last edited:
OP
OP

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
1596381765524.png

And that's awesome. I love that it's a USA design and built product.

But looking at that photo.. Be Honest, I bet it bugs the hell out of you that you let it get out of the shop with the tailpipes crooked like that doesn't it?
Honestly, it doesn't and I am still driving it and haven't even taken the time to slighly move it back with my hand. But it clearly bothers you, and thats fine with me.
Sponsored