Raptor Ranger Conversion kit

Roadrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger F4
Hi Guys, been lurking for a while since I got my 19 Ranger xlt. So far I have put rotiform wheels with BF K02 265/70/17 and a 2.5 lift kit. Just wanted to get everyone's opinion, I have done some research and it looks like there are conversion kits for the US ranger to look like the ranger raptor and prices are incredibly inexpensive. For the full kit, grill, front bumper, skid plate, wider fenders and flares and mustang headlights and raptor rockers cost about $1,500. I am currently trying to order one but having a little difficulty with communication and time change but hopefully it works out.

2015_to_2021_ford_ranger_t7_to_1604117771_b4bacd82_progressive.jpg
Sponsored

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I can't wait to see how this works out. It has the potential to be wicked cool!

cfhgarza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic XLT 301A
Occupation
Press and weld set-up
This seems too good to be true. Those headlights are $700 - $1000 by themselves on ebay. Also It's going to cost quiet a bit to have everything painted and installed if you can't do it yourself.

I have some questions too
Are the bed fenders bolted on or welded?
Is this replacement kit aluminum like the US spec Ranger?
Will this even fit a US spec Ranger? The headlights on ebay claim to fit but the harness is wrong

SPEEDBUILT

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Strength Coach
This seems too good to be true. Those headlights are $700 - $1000 by themselves on ebay. Also It's going to cost quiet a bit to have everything painted and installed if you can't do it yourself.

I have some questions too
Are the bed fenders bolted on or welded?
Is this replacement kit aluminum like the US spec Ranger?
Will this even fit a US spec Ranger? The headlights on ebay claim to fit but the harness is wrong
I don’t think it will fit the US Spec Ranger. Their example Ranger in the right is not US Spec.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I know of a company that is fitting OEM Raptor body panels on US spec Rangers. I don't see why this wouldn't work. the biggest difference is the front bumper; the US spec Ranger uses the steel bumper where as the rest of the world uses the crash bar with bumper cover. The company that does the conversions here in the USA uses an aftermarket bumper to pull off their conversion.
PaxPower "Raptor"
Ranger1.jpg

I would imagine hanging that kit on the stock Ranger wouldn't be any different.

OP
OP

Roadrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger F4
That's what I thought as well but getting info is a PIA. The fenders fiberglass- what I'm really interested in is the front bumper which is plastic. I am asking if I can piece it out and just get the front bumper, skid plate and grill- the rest I can get locally but man, with the 13hr time difference and lack of timely response is making this very difficult.
Sponsored