Alternator Output

DriverA

First Name
Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Has anyone come up with the Amperage Output specs for the alternator on the 2019 Ranger? (KB3Z-10346-A)

I am looking to install an audio amplifier, and I wanted to make sure there is enough amperage provided. I realize it may be irrelevant since I can not locate any high output alternator alternative, but I would still like to know.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DriverA

DriverA

First Name
Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I reached out directly to one of the forum members and got a "response". I certainly will not make that mistake again.

Thanks anyway

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Like Tracy said give it a little time for someone to see this post who's knowledgable and they'll be more than willing to help you. I wish I could but I have no clue and would probably end up frying your new amp. lol

OP
OP
DriverA

DriverA

First Name
Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Like Tracy said give it a little time for someone to see this post who's knowledgable and they'll be more than willing to help you. I wish I could but I have no clue and would probably end up frying your new amp. lol
It's all good. I been around the internet long enough to know better than to DM people without clearing it first.

150 amps allegedly.. so more than enough to meet the manufacturers recommendation.