Ranger85

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
You're right. Should have read more of the thread before replying
I appreciate the link either way! Luxx pattern looks great, I’m hoping that can be achieved with the Pros and LED bulbs.

Ranger85

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
Any coupon codes keep us posted. The last one expired.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Here are the picture I have that I could not link to. Not my truck but this is the pro lights with leds installed.

Screenshot_20210319-163855_Facebook.jpg
What led's did you use and can you give a picture of it on the road please?

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
As I
Alpharex Nova. Beautiful.

4464A0CC-0741-4927-ACEF-38C152AFADC3.jpeg
I would say the same thing to you as I've said to others LOL. We already know what it's going to look like on the truck. Give us all a favor and show us what it looks like on the road please!

MartyL16

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RHD FORD RANGER WILDTRACK 2.2 XLS
Occupation
Retired military
I don't know if I speak for my XL/XLT brothers and sisters, but I am DYING to swap out the ugly reflector style headlight assemblies with the more modern projector style. And $1500 for just one Lariat replacement from Ford is just out of the question.

So aside from risking getting some EU/AUS/Asia spec headlights from eBay and hoping they work...does anybody have any info about if any aftermarket companies are working to produce some projector style headlights for the US Ranger?

Thanks!
I am in the process of upgrading my wife's 2017 REFLECTOR lights to a 3 LED PROJECTOR light from CHINA. SInce her FORD RANGER XLS truck is a 2017 THAILAND RHD I ordered lights to fit 2015-2020 and I knew I would have to do direct wiring with MY PLUGS as her truck does NOT have the newer FORD PLUGS. Do these lights fit, YES, there are 2 HIGH BEAM and 1 LOW BEAM LED PROJECTORS plus 'built-in' DRL and 'FLOWING' TURN SIGNAL.
The DRL and TURN plug only has 3 WIRES, 1 for DRL, 1 for TURN and GROUND. it also came with that FORD HEADLIGHT CONNECTOR with only 5-6 wires. I am looking online for the PINOUTS of this plug and that was very easy to find when targeting a 2019 FORD RANGER. I haven't finished removing the PLUGS and wiring MY PLUGS in place of those but I am CLOSE to completion. These lights ALSO have a HEADLIGHT ADJUSTMENT MOTOR which is also a 3 PIN on each LIGHT but I will add that CONTROL, maybe LATER. The MANUAL SCREWS are there so I will initially use them.
There are MANY, MANY CHINESE projector lights replacements 'out there'. These are BUILT really well and are very BRIGHT. The original WIRING uses standard 2 PIN, BULB SPECIFIC plugs for LOW, HIGH, TURN. and I had added DRL and 'FLOWING' TURN to an OUTSIDE 'add-on' frame about 1 year ago (still works) but won't need them with these NEW LED ASSEMBLIES. In the LAST almost 3 years, I have purchased MANY CHINESE LED LIGHTS (because NO USA company will ship them to Thailand) and only had 1 DOA LED TRIM STRIP. Hope that helps!
Sponsored