Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! Wheels are 17” KMC Tank Beadlock -38 offset. Tires are 35x12.5r17 Yokohama Geolander. King 2.5 shocks. Upper control arms Icon leaf springs
Thanks for the info, what is the lift or height of king 2.5 set to?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Superdannyboy

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Appearance Package
PXL_20210417_180933446.MP~2.jpg

From this view, I need to trim some material from the back of the valence if I'm looking at the valence just like this, then I can push the valence in more and drill a new hole through to the fender. Right now I can't push in the valence anymore so the valence sticks out a bit.
Just wanted to let you guys know that I fixed this really easily about a month ago.
I took off the valence and cut off a piece on the inside of the velence where it butts up against the fender. That way when I put it back on I could push the valence in to be flush with the fender. I then drilled a new hole through the valence and fender and put a bolt through to keep it lined up.
PXL_20210810_230824968.MP.jpg

I also added the raptor grill. I wasn't gonna do it, but I think it compliments the lines front the fiberglass to give it a more rough look.
PXL_20210731_150431282.MP~3.jpg

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to let you guys know that I fixed this really easily about a month ago.
I took off the valence and cut off a piece on the inside of the velence where it butts up against the fender. That way when I put it back on I could push the valence in to be flush with the fender. I then drilled a new hole through the valence and fender and put a bolt through to keep it lined up.
PXL_20210810_230824968.MP.jpg

I also added the raptor grill. I wasn't gonna do it, but I think it compliments the lines front the fiberglass to give it a more rough look.
PXL_20210731_150431282.MP~3.jpg
Awesome Ranger!!!

LongBeachLariat

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
I have to compliment the great job you did! End result is very impressive. I do not trust myself with anything body or paint related on the truck. I had ADV take care of fitment, then brought it to Perfect Color Paint in Anaheim, CA for paint.

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 11.51.59 PM.png

OP
OP
Superdannyboy

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have to compliment the great job you did! End result is very impressive. I do not trust myself with anything body or paint related on the truck. I had ADV take care of fitment, then brought it to Perfect Color Paint in Anaheim, CA for paint.

Hey man, idk if your truck could look any better!

I lean more towards the mechanical stuff and hated working on the body myself but it was worth it in the end.

OC4095

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
Occupation
Factory Automation Engineer, Auto School Grad, Car Audio Tech
Vehicle Showcase

Looks like your tires were updated to KM3. ? What size are those?

LongBeachLariat

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Hey man, idk if your truck could look any better!

I lean more towards the mechanical stuff and hated working on the body myself but it was worth it in the end.
You definitely saved a lot of $$$ by working on it yourself! Once again, mad props to you! You must have patience that I could only dream of having lol

LongBeachLariat

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like your tires were updated to KM3. ? What size are those?
Correct with the update! I went with 315/75R16's. These ADV fenders could probably clear up to a 37" but would most likely put extra wear and tear on Cv's etc

OP
OP
Superdannyboy

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You definitely saved a lot of $$$ by working on it yourself! Once again, mad props to you! You must have patience that I could only dream of having lol
I can't take all the credit, work from home and that semester all of my classes were on zoom definitely helped. I have some short videos of me working on my truck during thermo 1 and engineering materials, 2 classes that are usually hard for me to stay awake in.
I can't attach the vids it says they are too large.
Sponsored