First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 tremor
Occupation
retired
can anyone tell me where the AC drain hose is on a 2021 ranger(tremor), I use my AC all the time and I have not yet seen any water drip out onto the ground. My inside carpet is not wet and inside does not stink of mildew. But I sure can't find the drain to ck it. Picture would be nice if I could get one. Also I live in Florida so I know it should be dripping. Just had the Ranger a few months now Thank
Sponsored

Last edited:

RangerBill

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Crew FX4
Occupation
retired
can anyone tell me where the AC drain hose is on a 2021 ranger(tremor), I use my AC all the time and I have not yet seen any water drip out onto the ground. My inside carpet is not wet and inside does not stink of mildew. But I sure can't find the drain to ck it. Picture would be nice if I could get one. Also I live in Florida so I know it should be dripping. Just had the Ranger a few months now Thank
My 2019 doesn't drip AC condensate either. I think it drips on top of the transmission case. Maybe the heat of the transmission causes it to evaporate before it hits the ground.

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/ac-condensate.14149/

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat-Super Crew, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
I am guessing here, but by using this borrowed pic, and other descriptions of it draining on top of the tranny. I believe the circled area is for the drain.

This may help in locating it from underneath.
The manuals only mention ensure no blockage, but no location of any kind is given.

AC Drain.jpg

1685750373046.png

Last edited:
OP
OP

Danno 1948

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 tremor
Occupation
retired
Ok thanks, I have friends that I've ask and they say that they see their's draining. But I due run mine in the recirculate mode.....thats a great help with the picture.
Sponsored