Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Lime green.

I guess it will look better than the truck that is blue with pink letters.

You know what, I'm tapping out, I just can't.

In an effort to be somewhat helpful; they don't exist. For some reason, everything from the Ford tremor grille to knock-off chinese versions apparently only have a supply of red plastic. Every once in a blue moon you can find a knock-off grille with white ones on ebay, alibaba, or Amazon, but generally no other colors exist. Why? I have no idea.

Just pop off the ones you have and paint them... lim.... lime green.

See Mr. Mod? I'm being helpful.

2ynlvfnxgmo3d4qtv180fx1u2mqyvz2zm10dw1g85&rid=200w.gif
Can also use Plasti-dip instead of regular paint. That way it can be repaired or removed without damaging the surface.
Sponsored

OP
OP

MississippiCelery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Prius - Purchasing a 2022 Ranger
I love plastidip. Can’t quite get the right green.
For what it’s worth, I searched before asking and saw the thread where the grill being removed was recommended. I was just seeing if anyone had successfully removed only the nostrils without taking the whole grill.

TXRangerTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I love plastidip. Can’t quite get the right green.
For what it’s worth, I searched before asking and saw the thread where the grill being removed was recommended. I was just seeing if anyone had successfully removed only the nostrils without taking the whole grill.
Check with dipyourcar.com. They might be able to custom mix a green for you. They do a lot of color combinations on their youtube channel.

OP
OP

MississippiCelery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Prius - Purchasing a 2022 Ranger
Got the “nostrils” out. I’m not sure what the red paint/coating is made of, but for the first time in my life I’ve had difficulty with rattle canning over something. Ended up stripping then sanding, then re-coating because the first coat would only pool and run. This isn’t perfect, so I’ll lightly sand and apply a few more light coats until I get it right. If all else fails, I’m sure a local wrap/vinyl shop can wrap the nostrils.
9AA73C1D-AC92-45BB-9D04-E6DE14477D15.png
Sponsored