First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Not doubting they were "ever listed" on the sticker before, I would think the actual features of the the package ordered (302A in this case) would either list all the features or just state "302A package included". I agree it's very confusing. They list the 110 outlet or XLT series under this package, but not all the ACTUAL features that this package included, which IMO are major features. Just venting, but glad nonetheless it's in production.
Yeah I can see if you were tire kicking in the dealers lot. Unless you knew what the 302a consisted of you would never know what truck actually had.
Sponsored

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Lol Yeah it almost feels like a cold wet steam bath at first. I might get the Katzkin in my Jeep and if I do I'll definitely be adding the heat/cooled seats. It does have heated seats from the factory but they're luke warm at best. My Ranger seats are WAY warmer.
I priced them out and there is some sticker shock with that package. Have to use their seat covers so they vent right. In the 3K range for front 2 seats

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Here is the sticker on my 21 when I got it last April. I do have heated seats.

32FA66A9-80FC-4B30-845B-4317F2EBA0B5.jpeg
Thanks Bob, you just pulled me off the ledge. I'm one that's caught up in the fiasco that Ford calls the Bronco. I'm almost, about to, maybe drop my reservation, and order a Larait SCREW to replace my Super Cab. When I saw a Lariat might not have heated seats anymore I was ready to jump. Your good deed has saved a life today. :)

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Here is the sticker on my 21 when I got it last April. I do have heated seats.

32FA66A9-80FC-4B30-845B-4317F2EBA0B5.jpeg
Just looked at my 2019 sticker and it shows even less detail with the 302A package, though it's more expensive.

I think Ford is shuffling options within packages over the years as my 302A doesn't list Reverse Sensing as it's part of the Technology package on mine.

And hey! We both got the free front license plate bracket!!

IMG_1419.jpeg

mailbox4449

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure yet
Just looked at my 2019 sticker and it shows even less detail with the 302A package, though it's more expensive.

I think Ford is shuffling options within packages over the years as my 302A doesn't list Reverse Sensing as it's part of the Technology package on mine.

IMG_1419.jpeg
Same with dual zone climate ;)

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!

IMG_1419.jpeg
It's obvious Ford is just giving stuff away with those brackets!?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I priced them out and there is some sticker shock with that package. Have to use their seat covers so they vent right. In the 3K range for front 2 seats
Yeah that sounds about right. The Katzkins run on average $1,500 and the heated/cooled seats are another $1,500 or so last time I checked. Gotta pay up if you wanna cool the boys off. :shock:?

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Yeah that sounds about right. The Katzkins run on average $1,500 and the heated/cooled seats are another $1,500 or so last time I checked. Gotta pay up if you wanna cool the boys off. :shock:?
If you’re the adventurous type you can get both packages off eBay along with the covers of your choice and watch the YouTube video on how to do it. Just brush up on your cursing skills if you do go that route! ?

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I'm sold on heated seats. I've had them for 18 years and gave them up on one purchase. I'll never do that again.

The Ford seat heaters are the best in the business, Subaru is a close second IMHO, Mazda seat heaters suck. Love the heated seats in my Ranger.

I've never had cooled or ventilated seats. And often times I use the heat foe my back even when it's warm out.

Question for those in the know. Can you run heating and cooling at the same time on these things? That way I could get some back therapy without sweating the boys off?

Yes. I'm the guy with all the windows cracked and heat on blast in 15° weather.
tenor.gif

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
If you’re the adventurous type you can get both packages off eBay along with the covers of your choice and watch the YouTube video on how to do it. Just brush up on your cursing skills if you do go that route! ?
There'd be a pile of foam and leather sitting by the curb for bulk pickup if I tried doing it myself. :angry:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm sold on heated seats. I've had them for 18 years and gave them up on one purchase. I'll never do that again.

The Ford seat heaters are the best in the business, Subaru is a close second IMHO, Mazda seat heaters suck. Love the heated seats in my Ranger.

I've never had cooled or ventilated seats. And often times I use the heat foe my back even when it's warm out.

Question for those in the know. Can you run heating and cooling at the same time on these things? That way I could get some back therapy without sweating the boys off?

Yes. I'm the guy with all the windows cracked and heat on blast in 15° weather.
tenor.gif
I use my heated seats all the time even in the summer when it's over 100. I've had a bad back for years and it's like a built in heating pad and they're really useful when I get out of work. The heat seats in the Jeep are just ok, the Ranger is way warmer!

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you can use both heat & cool at the same time. It would be nice though if you can.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I use my heated seats all the time even in the summer when it's over 100. I've had a bad back for years and it's like a built in heating pad and they're really useful when I get out of work. The heat seats in the Jeep are just ok, the Ranger is way warmer!

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you can use both heat & cool at the same time. It would be nice though if you can.
I'm gonna have to check that out when the wife gets a new ride.

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
Not sure it ever was on the sticker for the 302a. Evidence anyone?
This is the window sticker from my 2019 and it was an early build in February 2019. No mention of heated seats at all. We have already established that the 2022 302a does in fact come with heated seats and heated mirrors. Power folding has been deleted and now they just manually fold.
0125221742a~3.jpg

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
This is the window sticker from my 2019 and it was an early build in February 2019. No mention of heated seats at all. We have already established that the 2022 302a does in fact come with heated seats and heated mirrors. Power folding has been deleted and now they just manually fold.
0125221742a~3.jpg
Yeah I know they do I have one sitting at the dealer waiting for me. I was just questioning if stickers had ever showed those items
Sponsored