2022 Ranger Splash Limited Edition Colors Announced - Snow, Forest and Sand Editions

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat, '21 BS BL, '18 GC, '74 Ghia
Occupation
Chair Warmer
You order it by putting $100 down and picking your dealer, getting a timestamp, waiting till production starts, figuring out your dealer's allocation, which wave Ford and your dealer puts you in, and then discovering your forest green lariat FX4 is now a snow edition XLT 2wd, because all the forest greens went in wave 1. Meanwhile your dealer hits you w/ 10k ADM and a 2.5k market adjustment. Then one of the mechanics at the dealership informs you "that green FX4 splash is exactly what I just ordered and it arrives in 9 weeks". Then you start drinking and put a deposit down on a chevy that kinda looks green. At least that's how I think it works. I could be wrong.
The only difference I would never stoop to getting ANY GM vehicle!

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Appearance Package
This is awesome, different than the original "splash" paint from the past. I'm considering the possibility that the color looks different on the screen and that sand would look the nicest in person. I always digged green 4x4 trucks in general too.

Nopalito

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Cactus Grey XLT
Occupation
Emergency Manager
From my Retiree Newsletter

New 2022 Ranger Splash Limited Edition Colors: Snow Edition, Forest Edition and Sand Edition

1642172704248.jpg

2022 Ranger Splash – Snow Edition
The first of the limited-run offerings is the Lariat Ranger Splash - Snow Edition. The Avalanche exterior paint color is enhanced by Magnetic accents and Avalanche grille nostrils. Unique ebony leather-trimmed seats feature Ash Gray accent stitching and carbon weave tuxedo stripes and bolsters, with additional black accents highlighting the interior. There will be a limited run of around 750 Splash- Snow Edition vehicles. Target availability in Spring 2022.

1642172751737.jpg

2022 Ranger Splash – Forest Edition
The second of the limited-run offerings is the XLT Ranger Splash - Forest Edition. The Forged Green exterior paint color is enhanced by Magnetic accents and red grille nostrils. Unique ebony cloth seats feature Ash Gray accent stitching and carbon weave tuxedo stripes and bolsters, with additional black accents highlighting the interior. There will be a limited run of around 500 Splash- Forest Edition vehicles. Target availability Summer 2022.

1642172790004.jpg

2022 Ranger Splash – Sand Edition
The third of the limited-run offerings is the XLT Ranger Splash - Sand Edition. The Desert Sand exterior paint color is enhanced by Magnetic accents and red grille nostrils. Unique ebony cloth seats feature Ash Gray accent stitching and carbon weave tuxedo stripes and bolsters, with additional black accents highlighting the interior. There will be a limited run of around 500 Splash- Sand Edition vehicles. Target availability Fall 2022.
now I’m super salty that sexy ass green is limitied edition!

66F100

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2WD XLT SCAB
Occupation
Lineman
I have an Avalanche Gray Transit Passenger van on order right now. It has a February 28th build date. Hope that color looks as good in person as it does in pictures. Love it on the Ranger!

Dahveed

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4 / 2020 Ford Edge ST-Line
Occupation
Pharmacy Consultant
now I’m super salty that sexy ass green is limitied edition!
That color is great. I wish they would bring the Bronco's Eruption Green to the Ranger.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
That color is great. I wish they would bring the Bronco's Eruption Green to the Ranger.
I'd be willing to bet it's the same color with a different name. They are built on the same line. :)