Anyone in this area?
Sponsored

pa-fatboy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2016 Mustang GT Premium, 1966 Mustang Convertible C Code, 2019 Ford Fusion, 2005 Ford Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
I’m in Berks county. My sister and in-laws are all buck county.

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP

Waltztj

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Xl
Occupation
Retired

Rob R

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Septa Railroad

paval3

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Crewcab & 2003 Mountaineer Premier
I am in Feasterville
My grandparents used to live in Feasterville back in the late 60's. Right at the edge of an old cemetary. I know the entire area must be so different since the last time I was down that way in the 80's. I used to love the Newtown and New Hope area. I hear Newtown is pretty well built up though now.

OP
OP

Waltztj

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Xl
Occupation
Retired
Right around the corner, Have you done anything to your truck yet ? I have done enough for now
Week after I got it I changed the exhaust, put on an engine cover and changed the grill . I have installed an perimeter plus alarm, seat covers, wireless charger, and wireless car play. I just got done a trickle charger to the front grill. Ranger decals on the tailgate and a dampner. Last was a tonnoeu cover

Rob R

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Septa Railroad
Week after I got it I changed the exhaust, put on an engine cover and changed the grill . I have installed an perimeter plus alarm, seat covers, wireless charger, and wireless car play. I just got done a trickle charger to the front grill. Ranger decals on the tailgate and a dampner. Last was a tonnoeu cover
Yep your definitely watching this site me as well tinted windows , vent shades , seat covers, floor liners , door still badges , bug shield, grill, blowoff valve, turbo pipes , engine tune , spark plugs,front coilovers , rear shocks , tailgate damper & letters , hard cover , swing boxes , Rims & Tires , I may be forgetting something. Exhaust I was looking at but for now I think I am done..

mm10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SC FX4
Just picked up a Ranger, also in the Philly area.

Got links for the wireless items here? Would be interested in the same

Nick3392

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
I’m in Philly, if anybody wants to meet up for off-roading at some point.

pa-fatboy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2016 Mustang GT Premium, 1966 Mustang Convertible C Code, 2019 Ford Fusion, 2005 Ford Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
I’m near Philly. I’m about an hour to the airport, or 25 minutes to KofP. Berks county here. I’d love to find some off road trails to take if anyone has something.

Go Eagles!
Sponsored